Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuffBiscuits

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 08, 2016, 02:37 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 01:07 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
LOL

YYYOOOOOOOOOOOO "Back to school is a banger. Nu metal anthem" OMFGGG LOL this dude is killing me xD

back to school is a good song tho

i mean i agree with everyone else in that it was a crime to put on WP, but as a standalone single its dope.

It's become cool to hate it, but it's a great song.

77years

Quote from: only pieces remain on Apr 08, 2016, 01:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjSaEp6g-yI

sounds out (L)MIRL as an actual word, mentions every track on the album but skips over the title track, one of the best on the album (my second favorite)

what a fruit loop

That is.... a disturbing scene

CD tower from 1995 Target... check

Strange carved animal artifact... check

God knows how many power drink cans...

I better stop fucking with him because he'll hack my bank account

defTHE1s

Quote from: bcoberly on Apr 03, 2016, 01:52 AM
I prefer to hear the songs in order because that effects how I perceive the total completed work. In saying that I also have no will power.
I know that also the band would like or expect us to hear the album as it was intended to be, but also there are the singles that we can choose to hear or not and it's ok for them, is their choice to tease us with this and that song to get hyped.
But as I said, even when they have the purpose and we the choice of listen or not, the best advice as Ves said, don't waste it too much until the moment of having the final work in our ears.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pinata89

Anyone get a signed vinyl yet?! I'm curious as to which one's were signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

defTHE1s

Quote from: Slacker on Apr 03, 2016, 02:11 AM
cant really say i saw this one coming

I noticed it yesterday on Spotify, is it an "official" release?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

gwenudo

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 08, 2016, 03:01 PM
Quote from: Slacker on Apr 03, 2016, 02:11 AM
cant really say i saw this one coming

I noticed it yesterday on Spotify, is it an "official" release?
Its official, but the spotify version isnt what you want to hear
Was it like it seemed?...

pinata89

Is it like remastered?

gwenudo

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 08, 2016, 03:05 PM
Is it like remastered?

Yes but iTunes version is much clearer.

gwenudo

damn, its currently like 8AM in Cali and this guy says the Amoeba show already has 70 people lined up. crazy lol

jciraheta

haha if theres a white women there here is latino ala enrique iglesias jaja just kiding , but this picture made my day

sharinglungs

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 03:10 PM
damn, its currently like 8AM in Cali and this guy says the Amoeba show already has 70 people lined up. crazy lol

I hope those 70 people know that they're gonna be sleeping there for 3 days lol

gwenudo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 08, 2016, 03:24 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 03:10 PM

I hope those 70 people know that they're gonna be sleeping there for 3 days lol
They wont have to wait lol they just have to purchase gore to guarantee a ticket to the show on the 11th

gwenudo

So this show will basically be like what they did that one time during adrenaline days? Lucky bastard.

redeemer96

Anyone know how many people are at amobea right now?

pinata89

my vinyl wasn't signed 😢

chuckles

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 08, 2016, 03:15 PM
haha if theres a white women there here is latino ala enrique iglesias jaja just kiding , but this picture made my day

Mexican?! What about Hispanic!!! That's how we do Hahahah
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

nineteen

Struggling to find faults with Gore. Even that record rewind at the end of Acid Hologram (which I would generally hate the shit out of) works because it sets up Doomed User so well.

The end of Gore sounds like Iron Monkey.

defTHE1s

So, how's the quality of the newalbumreleases leak? Decent or at least nothing to regret?
The album has ot arrived at my local stores amd I'm burning in desires of listening and having it in my hands :(

gwenudo

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 08, 2016, 04:30 PM
So, how's the quality of the newalbumreleases leak? Decent or at least nothing to regret?
The album has ot arrived at my local stores amd I'm burning in desires of listening and having it in my hands :(
You can hold off just a tad bit more 😁 that leak wont fix you up like the real deal

Diplo

After almost 1 week of Gore, I only skip Xenon. It's a fucking masterpiece.