Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarloDefDonno

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
Don't have to answer if you don't wanna, but where do you live that flamingos are around? Are they aggressive birds? We should start a thread discussing flamingo life and shit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. I live in Turin, Italy. But my home town is in Southern Italy. Apulia region, which is the "heel of the boot" of Italy. We have some flamingos in a place near the sea not far from my home town. They are not aggressive, they just mind their own business, swim and chill.

gwenudo

Quote from: CarloDefDonno on Apr 11, 2016, 11:36 PM
Don't have to answer if you don't wanna, but where do you live that flamingos are around? Are they aggressive birds? We should start a thread discussing flamingo life and shit haha

Lol. I live in Turin, Italy. But my home town is in Southern Italy. Apulia region, which is the "heel of the boot" of Italy. We have some flamingos in a place near the sea not far from my home town. They are not aggressive, they just mind their own business, swim and chill.
Flamingos and chill?
Was it like it seemed?...

CarloDefDonno

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 11, 2016, 11:37 PM
Quote from: CarloDefDonno on Apr 11, 2016, 11:36 PM

Flamingos and chill?
Gore and chill.

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 11, 2016, 09:16 PM
I swear yall better record this show tonight.. I must see this

This. Please, someone record the show, especially if they play new (or rare) songs. Don't let us down!

pinata89

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 11, 2016, 11:42 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 11, 2016, 09:16 PM
I swear yall better record this show tonight.. I must see this

This. Please, someone record the show, especially if they play new (or rare) songs. Don't let us down!
+1

sooniletugo

The flamingos look so CG to me. I just wanted to be 100%, they're weird looking creatures

DenakDW

Apparently chino painted his hair 😂
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

gwenudo

Quote from: DenakDW on Apr 11, 2016, 11:56 PM
Apparently chino painted his hair 😂
I thought it was just sergio? Lol dude went from black hair to blonde to pink lol

Raswid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFEyFUx8X-/

Soundcheck of Hearts/Wires

Chino in blond, like old days.

ANattyRat

Looks like they're all turning into flamingos. Soon it'll be pink. Also awesome little clip of Hearts/Wires, god I hope we get some good quality videos of these songs.

chuckles

Quote from: Raswid on Apr 12, 2016, 12:12 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFEyFUx8X-/

Soundcheck of Hearts/Wires

Chino in blond, like old days.

Now chino will look like the guy from smashmouth... Just saying...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

ANattyRat

Oh, are Deftones playing soon? Looks like people are already there and waiting, I figured the show wouldn't be for ages.

kurtone

ANattyRat

Clearer look at the hair. Also Sergio's flamingo hair is easy to spot from 500 miles away, haha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFCg0ZjYL-/

Wonder what made him want to go back to blonde again, it's been a very long time. Well, hopefully it won't be too long a wait for videos!

ANattyRat

Quote from: kurtone on Apr 12, 2016, 12:24 AM
https://instagram.com/p/BEFCXs4HKhe/

Setlist?

Ugh. They have a new album out and they're only playing three new songs so they can play three old ones? Deftones pls :(

gwenudo

BREAKING NEWS: Chino took offense to Steph calling him "uncreative" and has formed a new band named, Los Pajaros de Sacto

77years

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 12, 2016, 12:27 AM

Setlist?

Ugh. They have a new album out and they're only playing three new songs so they can play three old ones? Deftones pls :(

Holy fuck I wanna hear Rubicon bad. Lucky bastards.

Don't complain about the set list if I can't be there.  New rule :(

ANattyRat

Quote from: 77years on Apr 12, 2016, 12:32 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 12, 2016, 12:27 AM

Setlist?

Holy fuck I wanna hear Rubicon bad. Lucky bastards.

Don't complain about the set list if I can't be there.  New rule :(

I usually don't complain much about setlists, but they didn't play a lot of songs from Koi No Yokan, just stuck with a few, so I hope they don't do it this time, But they have an opportunity to play a decent amount of new songs and are only playing three? That's weird. I just don't want them to do this thing where they add a few songs from their new album to their setlist as staples, and then that's that until the next album. Abe said they wanted to start switching up the setlists once Gore got released, so I'm just hoping for that to be true. How awesome would it be to hear not just new songs, but songs they hardly ever play??? Like really, it'd be super special.

gwenudo

So whos the guy that said they wouldnt play Rubicon cause its a closer!? xD

pinata89

I have to hear rubicon!! Someone record this shit!