Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

official best of album

Started by mrpelon94, Apr 11, 2017, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpelon94

i wish they would put out one cuz mine keeps changing lol....what songs would make up the best of..would it be one disc or two?

nicklav

It would be nearly impossible for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?

mrpelon94

yea i know ..i try and make one everyday but i end up changing it...it would be hard

The Prodigy

Quote from: nicklav on Apr 11, 2017, 11:02 PM
It would be nearly impossible for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?
Easy... mx sucks

Inkblades

If they put a best of album out, I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it.

snw9

Quote from: The Prodigy on Apr 11, 2017, 11:23 PM
Easy... mx sucks

I would cut out Rickets.
Code: [Select]

Red Pill

I would cut out mos...etc!

nicklav

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 12, 2017, 05:23 AM
If they put a best of album out, I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it.

Yeah, I doubt the label would allow anything else.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: nicklav on Apr 12, 2017, 06:10 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 12, 2017, 05:23 AM

Yeah, I doubt the label would allow anything else.

Not only that, but that's usually the norm. Usually compilations end up being a collection of the most well-known hits. It'll be Bored, MOS, BQAD, Change, Minerva, DE, YSTB, etc.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Red Pill

mrpelon94

yea thats true...the major singles...but i'd bet it be some cool album art:)..and hopefully some info like b-sides and rarities.

patrick

I hope they never do a best of studio album.  Now best of live, that might be cool!

mrpelon94

what ever to the rest of the live records?....was that a legit thing?

defTHE1s

Quote from: patrick on Apr 13, 2017, 12:43 AM
I hope they never do a best of studio album.  Now best of live, that might be cool!
Indeed, best of Live or a good live show for a CD/DVD

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Berryman

Quote from: mrpeelon94 on Apr 16, 2017, 01:28 AM
what ever to the rest of the live records?....was that a legit thing?

It would be a pretty big album. I prefer to just make a big playlist.

DavidReed

It would be nearly impossible to find better over the counter phentermine for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like  how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?
It is very difficult to cut songs from the albums into a disc. I was also trying to do it but I failed. Can you please tell me the process that is required to do it. 

nicklav

Quote from: DavidReed on Nov 28, 2020, 08:34 PM
It is very difficult to cut songs from the albums into a disc. I was also trying to do it but I failed. Can you please tell me the process that is required to do it. 

Bumping a three year-old thread for a shitty joke AND it's your first post on this board? Well done.

Vesanic

Looks more like a bot than a troll

JanetThomas

Quote from: DavidReeds on Nov 28, 2020, 08:34 PM
Quote from: nicklavs on Apr 11, 2017, 11:02 PM
It would be nearly impossible for me to burn fat with phen375 enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like  how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?

I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it

nicklav

What is up with those weird links being inserted on quoted posts? Some sort of bot?