Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

LG95 · 2749 · 153637

Offline E-Money

• Ohms
If they are mixing now it will definitely be out this year. Summer release for sure, maybe fall at the latest. Canít wait to hear what they do with terry. And hope the 9 string doesnít sound too chuggy.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel
If you're really satisfying yourself with your half-assed wit, I feel sorry for you.

By the way, I know who you are. You're only using this forum because I was hoping you had grown some maturity since then. Implied word of advice here.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

How to change profile picture:
https://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,21418.0.html

DEFTONESLIVE: archive for Deftones live performances

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
  • I think you know the truth.
I see this place received a makeover. Looks slick.

Offline God

• Urantia
If you're really satisfying yourself with your half-assed wit, I feel sorry for you.

By the way, I know who you are. You're only using this forum because I was hoping you had grown some maturity since then. Implied word of advice here.

You may think you understand, but you don't. Don't get butthurt. Some may judge it as hate speech, I'm just stating the obvious. Don't take it personal.

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
I think Chino's had the biggest audience yet. 4300 people watching right now.. shit..

Offline Itmakesyoufly

• This Link is Dead
has anyone noticed the unfinished whiteboard with 10 songs and the loteria cards as song tittles on their IG post from 4/14 ??

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
Yup, can't make any of it out though!

Offline Roidragee

• Genesis
wheres that new album cover or album title or anything??  :-\

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
EDIT: Abe is doing a Q&A on Instagram Live tomorrow night instead of a DJ set, so we'll likely get some info.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2020, 09:19 PM by Inkblades »

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
Abe is doing a live Q&A on Twitch tomorrow night instead of a DJ set, so we'll likely get some info.

Correction. He'll be on IG Live on the Deftones Instagram account, tonight at 8PM EDT.

6.5 hours from the time on this post.

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms

Offline B_S_79

• Genesis
Yup. I heard it too.

I thought he was fucking with us, then he played it again and he was like "Oops, maybe I should stop playing it." He's lit. This is great.

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
Lol both he and Frank are tipsy, this shit is pretty funny...

Offline B_S_79

• Genesis
Abe just teased a new riff. Sounded like some straight metal. Think Doomed User but much faster.  It definitely didn't sound like Deftones, but that's great because I love when they experiment!

Immediate comparison based off of a five second clip that I will never be able to listen to again until the album out is the intro riff on Ebolarama by ETID.

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
Edit-WTF nevermind? It ended so abruptly and he answered very few questions.

Lol typical Deftones. If they don't have a moderator/interviewer reigning them in, it's just going to be chaos lmao. It's cool though, Abe doesn't seem to be a big social media guy.

« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2020, 03:55 AM by Inkblades »

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
Also, I heard music, but it went so quickly that I'm not retaining any of it. Was it just me or did Abe quickly cycle through a couple songs?

Offline Roidragee

• Genesis
it sounds like something off of Adrenaline, but I can't tell if that was actually a new deftones riff or if he was just messing around and played a random song.  I hope it actually was from the new album.

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
If anyone has the snippets, please message it to me when you get a chance.