Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Boss

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 10, 2020, 06:24 PM
2 more days until announcement, then 2 more days until single. Watch, I'll be right...

Agreed. Teaser early this week. Single by Friday or next Friday. Take it to the bank.

Gaz

You guys really are wishful thinkers!

Roidragee

sharinglungs

Ahhhh this wait is torture sometimes lol....

I really hope we get something this week..

Inkblades

Two more two more's...

LG95

It absolutely won't happen but imagine if they surprise dropped it out of nowhere.
I could float here forever

Inkblades

I think if they weren't signed to Warner, they actually would do that.

LG95

Broadly agree.

Does anyone know their label situation right now? I have a vague recollection that this is their last album tied to their deal but I might be wrong.
I could float here forever

Inkblades

That's a good question. I dunno. Did they re-sign after Maverick became Reprise?

Vesanic

They're still signed to Warner, through Reprise I believe, and Velvet Hammer manages them.

plagasx

I have this feeling in my balls that we will FOR SURE get something by the end of the week guys. I CAN FEEEEEL IT.

Capt Snow

Quote from: plagasx on Aug 11, 2020, 08:01 AM
I have this feeling in my balls...

Must be blue balls...

sharinglungs

I have this feeling in my balls that we will FOR SURE get something by the end of the week guys. I CAN FEEEEEL IT.

You know, no joke, I had the same feeling...

Vesanic

If they go through with a September release, activity in August is more than likely you know.  :-X

Gaz

Yossarian

Quote from: Capt Snow on Aug 11, 2020, 10:06 AM
I have this feeling in my balls...

Must be blue balls...

I totally hear Chino singing this
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

sharinglungs

I wish there was a website just hiding something in plain sight that would be easy to find, but you would need to know where to look first... but no... there isn't.

Roidragee

I cannot wait for the announcement tomorrow or on Friday.. I just got this feeling!

Yossarian

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 11, 2020, 07:47 PM
I wish there was a website just hiding something in plain sight that would be easy to find, but you would need to know where to look first... but no... there isn't.

Funny thing, though... After going to https://www.deftones.com/ohms, you get back "you are not authorized to view this page" message, while after typing any other random word after slash you get "Oops, The link below might help you find the page you had in mind" message.
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Roidragee

Quote from: Yossarian on Aug 11, 2020, 08:44 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 11, 2020, 07:47 PM

Funny thing, though... After going to https://www.deftones.com/ohms, you'll get back "you are not authorized to view this page" message, while after typing any other random word after slash you'll get "oops, The link below might help you find the page you had in mind" message.
Good find, wonder how long they've had that page up in private.