Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Seems too close to Gore's color scheme but I don't care if it's pink walruses as long as the music is good, which it always is

Quote from: nineteen on Aug 19, 2020, 06:28 PM
Quote from: Draken on Aug 19, 2020, 06:25 PM
idk how I'll feel if it's dolphins lmao... probably about the same as Steph did about the flamingos. @1:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q16hodeBQ&t=107s

I dunno, a bright 80s Miami Vice style cover would be ace with a saturated blue sea & pink dolphin colour

LG95

I could float here forever

sharinglungs

sharinglungs

Well we went from One reveal a day, to 2 reveals a day, to 3 reveals in one day... what do you think the next reveal is?

Draken

Vesanic

Vesanic

Mikeyyyyy

RaptureWS

Does it say the album name? We are ALL ready to start posting it and more importantly give this orphan thread it's RIGHTFUL NAME!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Roidragee

Is this the finished album cover then since its on the billboard? Or could it still be updating

sharinglungs

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 19, 2020, 06:40 PM
Is this the finished album cover then since its on the billboard? Or could it still be updating

I think this is the final cover.. see how much definition there is in the eyes.. we just don't know what the bottom part looks like.

There Will Be Blood

Who ever took the photo needs to learn how to use a camera!

Inkblades

The eyes look more filled out on the billboard.

RaptureWS

I would guess this is the artwork. Then again, they paid for a billboard that means nothing to no one except the most hardcore fans. It doesn't even have the band name or album title. 99% of the people the see it will literally have no idea what it means. This is simply an awesome surprise for the fans :D
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Draken

I suspect it's more of the obscure marketing leading us around like the Da Vinci Code lol.

BallZDeeP

Vesanic

There Will Be Blood

Does have the band name or album title because you can see the top of the billboard or the bottom.