Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kroko

imbrie

I can't believe it leaked like what must be hours before the official release.

Vesanic

I'm not delusional. Just don't wave it in their faces. It was just one fucking day max. It's ridiculous.

GR1X7S

Vesanic I am sorry I broke the news on here. I had absolutely nothing to do with the leak I just wanted to get our community talking about it

Vesanic

For sure, I get that. And I want to press I know we won't prevent much on here. But that was the initial intent and I'm hell bent on keeping it that way.

GR1X7S

endstand

hello memory lover, you are mine

Vesanic

Moz La Punk

Yea as long as you dont wave it in peoples faces.

To me it Reminds me a bit of S/T, the last record they made with Date as producer. I think its the echo sound he uses for Chino, it just reminds me of S/T. Pretty cool! Drums and guitar are awesome. Its not too experimental - its the first single of course - but I like the sound a lot!

imbrie

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 20, 2020, 12:03 PM
Wait, it's on Spotify?

I guess so - it's Friday in New Zealand. So Ohms, the single, has officially been released, in that territory at least

stinkfist

Can't see anything yet... Is it up on their official channels yet?

ChubbyChino

It's already been released on Spotify for Australian and Kiwi users.

Vesanic

LG95

Yeah honestly this leak is nothing suspicious. It's what happens in the age of streaming services when something's out the next day. Record company will know this was coming.

Just in case anyone doesn't know - I'm pretty sure it'll be on Spotify in countries where it's already Friday.
I could float here forever

ChubbyChino

kroko

LG95

I could float here forever