Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

ChickdelaLynch

I saw The Inside Man. It was better than I expected and not what I expected out of a film like this.

defskull

I bought that film recently.  Denzel's performance is one of my favorite from him.  And Clive is great as always.

ToneDef

I didn't think Inside Man was all that. Not even with the powerhouse that is Denzel. If he wasn't in it then it wouldn't be worth watching at all.

defskull

I didn't think much of it the first time I saw it but the second time I saw it I really soaked in his performance.

Sam

Quote from: mhrodrig on Aug 06, 2007, 02:17 AM
i saw SUNSHINE twice this week. the movie has moved me more than others i have seen this year.

i had this weird cinematic orgasm after the first time.....i had this retarded smile on my face for the rest of the night.  it is soooo good!

Just finished watching it, I love it

ChickdelaLynch

I saw The Bourne Supremacy. It was better than the first, but can't beat the third.

Jerry_Curls

I really want to see The Holy Mountain or El Topo. Anyone seen them?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Aug 11, 2007, 05:44 AM
I saw The Bourne Supremacy. It was better than the first, but can't beat the third.

i cannot wait till the third one comes out in australia.

i watched blow up this morning in class. it felt nice watching it in a lecture theatre with people. nothing beats the first time i ever watched it though. i was super depressed and i put out all the lights and moved the tv to the laundry and watched it. it was a good night.

theis

i watched 'eraserhead' today.

it was an experience to say the least.

Jerry_Curls

Superbad was really good. I almost cried.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

just watched The Good Shepherd.

it was excellent.

Alvar

just watched Apocalypto
beautiful and disturbing...

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

4th Eye

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Aug 11, 2007, 05:44 AM

They're all good. I watched Ultimatum yesterday and was entertained for two hours. No boring sequences and the action was great. Rarely a trilogy gets better with every part but this one did.

oldgentlovecraft

Call of Cthulhu, excellent if you're into Lovecraft.

Mikey

Quote from: Alvar on Aug 23, 2007, 05:10 PM
just watched Apocalypto
beautiful and disturbing...
i dunno.
i found it too be too far-fetched and historically inaccurate.

it did look nice, though.

mel shoulda stopped at braveheart.

Deft One

I just watched Oldboy with my dad and sister....................awkward. One seriously twisted film *shudders*

Mikey

Quote from: Deft One on Aug 26, 2007, 08:50 PM
I just watched Oldboy with my dad and sister....................awkward. One seriously twisted film *shudders*

oldboy is the fucking shit!!!!!!
great flick.

may i recommend SYMPATHY FOR MR. VENGEANCE and LADY VENGEANCE (part 1 and 3 in a vengeance trilogy that includes OLDBOY as part 2)
they are related only in theme, not by characters or whatnot. but they are awesome films nonetheless....