Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

jesus, and  No Country is one of my all time faves too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Pwny

It was just to... " Uh what ended up happening"  for me.

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

TheWatcher

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 06, 2009, 06:32 PM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 06, 2009, 02:46 AM
death race

great movie.

as long as you put 2000 after the title it is ;)
whats so great about it?

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

oldgentlovecraft

Mother of Tears was fucking awesome.  Made me remember how truly amazing Argento is.  Plus Asia is gorgeous.

theis

really? i heard it was absolute shite.

oldgentlovecraft

Do you like Argento?  If you do then you'll enjoy it. People were upset by the nudity and violence but what's funny is that he has always been extremely violent in all of his films.  I'm not sure what the hangup was but I thought it was great.

theis

yeah i dig some of his flicks, for sure. i'll check this one out soon then!

bright lights, big city

i wonder if was awkward for him to direct his own daughter's nude scenes...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

I hear that.  I think he just gets so deep into directing that it is professional through and through and he never really thinks about it.  Now, I wonder what it was like for her.

I'm about to watch a few Argento flicks:

The Church
Inferno
and finish Opera

bright lights, big city

did anyone else see Pineapple Express? just watched it again with my buddy and I couldn't believe that i previously missed a Godspeed You Black Emperor joke. that's right Seth Rogen mentions GYBE! and the Shins.

sorry, just thought it was fuckin sweet
DERP

lithium

is that the part when he's telling his girlfriend shes gonna go off to college and listen to them?
💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

lithium

💩

White Pwny

I will be watching Step-Brothers and Pineapple Express tonight...    I'll post what I think when they are done.

devilinside

Step Brothers was horrible...but then again...I hated Talladega Nights.

White Pwny

Ohhh man, I thought it was pretty funny.   I LOVE Will.   I've heard that this movie is hysterical.  So I guess we will see!~

devlin

i liked step brothers. i didn't really care for talledaga nights. and anchorman is one of the funniest movies ever.

White Pwny

Ok I watched both Step Brothers and Pineapple Express.   I really laughed alot in Step Brothers..  I liked it.

I thought Pineapple Express was very funny.. but wow.  I didn't expect such violence in it.

bright lights, big city

yeah i loved that last half-hour or so. verrrry funny, but also turned into a nice action movie with the end. pleasant surprise for me.
DERP