Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Its definetely in top5 of MARVEL movies..
There are so many superheroe movies
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

roflestiltskin

I watched Chronicle, it was dumb.  Haywire sucked.  Finally got around to watching captain america, meh.  Margin Call was pretty good.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: defskull on May 03, 2012, 11:57 PM
Not really interested in it, but I feel obligated to watch.

I agree, because I used to be an avid Marvel fan.

I would like to see a Hawkeye movie. I like his back story and think it'd make a good gritty vigilante, but seeing as the Marvel franchise is now owned by Disney, that'd never happen :/ 

black coffee

last night I watched the movie "A Royal Affair", and while this is not the first movie I have seen with Mads Mikkelsen, I must admit his face is perfect and I totally envy him for it. He can play anyone, and he can be anyone.

rock_n_frost

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on May 10, 2012, 12:34 PM
last night I watched the movie "A Royal Affair", and while this is not the first movie I have seen with Mads Mikkelsen, I must admit his face is perfect and I totally envy him for it. He can play anyone, and he can be anyone.

he's fucking beautiful! straight out. his face is far too perfect. we share the same birthday.

theis

The Cabin in the Woods.

I don't really know how I feel about this movie. Especially the last 20 minutes. Everything about the third act was so outrageous and unexpected that I didn't know whether to laugh in discomfort or shake my head. Definitely unpredictable, haha. Some of the CGI wasn't so great either, so that kinda took me a little out of it.

But I also admire how utterly batshit crazy it got. Many, MANY "WTF" moments.

Not scary in the slightest, but I can't deny that I was entertained all the way through.

7/10, for now. I need to see it again to be able to give a proper opinion.

rock_n_frost

Jane Eyre

Great movie, you should watch it..if you havent..

BillyNo.9

50/50 = 10/10.

One of the best films I've seen in a while. So touching. I have nothing but a shitton of respect for anyone who has had to deal with that stuff.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 20, 2012, 02:45 PM
50/50 = 10/10.

One of the best films I've seen in a while. So touching. I have nothing but a shitton of respect for anyone who has had to deal with that stuff.
I cried.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 20, 2012, 03:00 PM
50/50 = 10/10.

I cried.

Me too man. When he had that breakdown in the car, that was so authentic, nothing was held back. Before the surgery too.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 20, 2012, 10:20 PM
50/50 = 10/10.

I cried.

Me too man. When he had that breakdown in the car, that was so authentic, nothing was held back. Before the surgery too.

Same. Joseph Gordon-Levitt should have gotten more recognition for that performance. It was amazing. Definitely up there with Michael Fassbender in Shame.

defskull

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 21, 2012, 08:19 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 20, 2012, 10:20 PM
50/50 = 10/10.

I cried.

Same. Joseph Gordon-Levitt should have gotten more recognition for that performance. It was amazing. Definitely up there with Michael Fassbender's penis in Shame.

Fixed.

chick de la lynch

I wish Shame wasn't so fucking depressing so I could enjoy seeing Fassbender's penis more without feeling guilty or sleazy.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Safe House (2012)

Saw it on the theatres when it came out and saw it again with my GF tonight :) Pretty good movie by the Chilean director,I hope to see more of this dude's work

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Chronicle

Meh,nothing that I havent seen before but without responsability.

rock_n_frost

I watched  UP (the animation)
The only good film by Walt Disnep

Last week i watched 50/50
If he would die, i would cry too

Crazylegs

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 31, 2012, 10:00 AM
I watched  UP (the animation)
The only good film by Walt Disnep

Stupidest thing i ever read. If you're not watching films by a guy whose name actually is Disnep.

black coffee

People got shitstorms for saying less stupid things ;)

Now go watch Ratatouille and say again Up is the only good film by Disney.

BillyNo.9

Best pixar film by Disney is the first Toy Story. For 1994 those were some cutting edge animations. Shit loads of awesome locations like the arcade and Sid's room. Plus it's nostalgic as fuck :)