Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Basically ALL Pixar movies are fantastic with the exception of Cars 2.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

What about Bee Movie?
Edit: Not pixar

black coffee

^ jep that one is by Dreamworks Animation, so is also Puss In Boots, one of my favorites in animated movies. Antonio Banderas featured as the cats voice is just brilliant.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 31, 2012, 10:12 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 31, 2012, 10:00 AM
I watched  UP (the animation)
The only good film by Walt Disnep

Stupidest thing i ever read. If you're not watching films by a guy whose name actually is Disnep.

True, im sorry about that.
I watched that John Carter of Walt Disney last week.

Thats why i wrote that.
But i really didnt remember those movies are walt disney

Lion King, The - 91.69
Beauty and the Beast - 90.08
Aladdin - 90.07
Toy Story - 88.72
Little Mermaid, The - 88.62
Finding Nemo - 88.57
Tangled - 88.44
Spirited Away - 88.32
Toy Story 3 - 87.83
Up - 87.64
Mulan - 87.48
Monsters, Inc - 87.34
Lady and the Tramp - 87.32
Sleeping Beauty - 87.27
Mary Poppins - 87.16
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - 87.15
Robin Hood - 87.14
Wall E - 87.11
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - 87.03
Cinderella - 86.94
Song of the South - 86.93
Peter Pan - 86.91
Fox and the Hound, The - 86.8
Bambi - 86.79
101 Dalmatians (Animated) - 86.19
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

chick de la lynch

Someone in my screenwriting class said WALL-E was the worst Pixar film. Needless to say everyone in my class jumped down his throat .

rock_n_frost

chick de la lynch

WALL-E was so good I can never see it again. It made me cry like a baby.

blixa

watched jane eyre. oh my at fassbender. what a honey!

will definitely be watching shame next.

bright lights, big city

Interesting fact my friend told me the other day about the Assbender- he's a metalhead that used to play guitar in a metal band. Also loves Slayer and Megadeth. He's a total boss.
DERP

theis

black coffee

Iron Sky

This was overall fun to watch, sometimes foreseeable, filled with lots of nonsense, old movie references and political incorrectness (  Slovenian band Laibach provided the soundtrack for the movie and re-arranged compositions by Richard Wagner, who was anti-Semitic.

Sextape.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 04, 2012, 12:04 PM
Iron Sky

This was overall fun to watch, sometimes foreseeable, filled with lots of nonsense, old movie references and political incorrectness (  Slovenian band Laibach provided the soundtrack for the movie and re-arranged compositions by Richard Wagner, who was anti-Semitic.

I watched most of this, I think. I had to turn it off when the lady president's spaceship started flying about.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 08, 2012, 01:24 AM
Quote from: black coffee on Jun 04, 2012, 12:04 PM
Iron Sky

I watched most of this, I think. I had to turn it off when the lady president's spaceship started flying about.
You're missing the point. Nazis live on the moon and invade Earth. Genius. My friends and I have been wanting to see this since we first heard about it. Is it in theaters over there?
DERP

BillyNo.9

No it's not. I'd be extremely disappointed if I paid to watch it. It had it's moment's, but it just got totally batshit banana balls crazy for me, which is to be expected in a film about Nazi's on the moon I know -.- What struck me was how good the special FX were for something so B-movie-ish.

bright lights, big city

Are you going to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter?
DERP

BillyNo.9

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 08, 2012, 02:35 PM
Are you going to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter?

I doubt that will even screen over here. It will probably go straight to DVD or something

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Prometheus

8.5 out of 10

Finally some answers about Alien :) I hope there is sequel

rock_n_frost