Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 25, 2012, 06:13 AM
Has anyone seen Brave? I heard from critics it isn't the best Pixar film. I'm just debating if I should wait to see it after it comes to Netflix.

I loved it

rock_n_frost

Amazing Spider man

9/10

Just like the other new Marvel movies, its awesome.
This is the SpiderMan that we knew.
Not the other terrible peter parker and kristen dunst (mary jane)..

Story is the story we knew, but its waaaay better than the comic,cartoon and the movie before this one.

It has some parts for children too but whatever.
Felicia character is adorable. New Peter fit it.
And spider man parts are not completely designed by computer like the other movie did.

Pretty good. Marvel does great.
Cant wait for the Iron 3 and Avengers 2 now.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

It's just too soon for this. Raimi's first two were fine. And am I the only one who is wondering why Spiderman is trying to be dark and gritty?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

i wouldnt say Dark.
He is just not a loser type and doesnt have a baby face anymore.
Thats what i saw tonight.

BillyNo.9

Corleone

Too soon for a re-boot, I don't even care.. bring on TDKR.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Jul 09, 2012, 11:12 PM
Exactly. That should blow Spiderman and Avengers out of the water.

But first, I must see the Katy Perry movie this weekend. And you all think I'm being sarcastic.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 10, 2012, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Corleone on Jul 09, 2012, 11:12 PM
Exactly. That should blow Spiderman and Avengers out of the water.

But first, I must see the Katy Perry movie this weekend. And you all think I'm being sarcastic.

I've seen your last.fm playlist. I KNOW you're not being sarcastic.

I haven't seen the new Spiderman, but I was interested for a while just because Andrew Garfield is in it and he's pretty much gold with whatever he does. And then I saw the previews and I was just less than impressed. It just seemed...boring.

BillyNo.9

I agree, fuck the avengers and bring on batman 3. I only went to watch spiderman because it was raining and it was only £3. I was pretty impressed with how much more emotion was involved in this one.
I disagree that it was too soon for a reboot because this one has a whole different concept. It's not like they're gonna have the same villains and shit in this franchise.

rock_n_frost

Whats wrong with listening Katy Perry?
I can listen every hot girl.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
Whats wrong with listening Katy Perry?
I can listen every hot girl.
haha, the trick is to go see them live in concert.
DERP

rock_n_frost

Oh i get it..
I remember the evanescense concert that i went.
That was a musical nightmare.

defskull

The new Spiderman was essentially a remake of the 2002 one. It wasn't exactly bad, but incredibly pointless.

defskull

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 25, 2012, 06:13 AM
Has anyone seen Brave? I heard from critics it isn't the best Pixar film. I'm just debating if I should wait to see it after it comes to Netflix.

Because Pixar makes such great movies I set my standards higher for them and this one failed. It's a decent movie, but if you go in expecting character depth you'll be disappointed. It's about as deep as Tangled.

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

rock_n_frost

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 28, 2012, 02:41 PM

- The robot gives an virus (or smthg) to the guy.(i dont know why)
The guy wakes up, washes his face and see a worm in his eye. But he do nothing.
He doesnt say hey something in my eyes, check me up.
Instead, they go outside and then he says ''hey im not fine''
Yes, idiot you are not fine cuz you a worm was living in your eye.

- Also the robot guy doesnt help the girl for a ceserean.
The girl almost dies but still she says ''thank you'' to the robot and doesnt seem bad thoughts about him.

- The ship fall down over 2 girl, but those stupid girls run vertically. Then one girl falls down, she goes 1 meter horizantal and she saves herself. Other keeps running vertically and dies. (seriously..how stupid is this)

- They see some holograms and the movie doesnt really says why they see it and how they see it .

- Why the last creator(!) was waiting for someone to wake him up?

Pretty funny video, we have some same points with'em. You should subscribe this channel, either. Pretty damn good works.

http://youtu.be/JLbcZggwVCw

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Senna (Documentary)

10/10 !

Moved me to fucking tears ! :'( What an amazing person and racer.I was so little watching him race thanks to my dad and ever since then McLaren all the way!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 31, 2012, 05:55 AM
Senna (Documentary)

10/10 !

Moved me to fucking tears ! :'( What an amazing person and racer.I was so little watching him race thanks to my dad and ever since then McLaren all the way!
Had no idea they made a doc about him. I'll check it out, I love F1, I remember seeing replays of that crash when I was a kid. Unbelievable how they had like no protection on the walls of those hard turns back then.
DERP

rock_n_frost