Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

1.15pm

Just wrapped most of my Christmas Presents cause they turned up today from Amazon.

Eating toast and drinking tea. Might play Battlefield 2 in a minute. Almost Sergeant, fuckers.

yoda on mars

2.45 pm and I'm gointg to read some fantasy books  8)

Oldnewtype

8:01 am

waiting for the slavedriver to come

TheProzacFairy

3:11 pm chizzillin and listening to Korea, hungry.

hydroponic82

its 1215 pm .im smoking a newport ,  its offically christmas and im lonley.
but i will have all my crazy ass family members over by the time i wake up and ill be so high then nothing else will really matter...

Fireal1222

3 11 am

baked. eating an ice cream and chocolate bar. going to bed soon

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lifter

2:33 am, high as hell,

listening to
<<<<<<  8)

DeftonesATF27

4:24 am, waiting till 8 for family to arrive to open presents, im looking to get some pimp threads, murano and eddie bauer, no sell out though, not all preppy cause i always keep it real saggin. and my adidas and chucks keep it street.

black coffee

1.42PM, listening to the new far-less cd. chilling and waiting..

rxqueen

2:52 pm and I've got a headache from sleeping to long. Booooooooring.
I go an make myself a cappuccino.. :roll:

BigDave

0.47 and i can't sleep

CentralIllNoise

6:59

listening to my dad's Johnny Cash cd

hydroponic82

its 823pm.. im high, getting drunk off of some jager and paulaner , listenin  to b-sides and just reflectin on alot of shit. this year has been totally fucked up, so next years gotta be better, but i say that fagget shit evry new year

Crazylegs

It's 03:27 am and i should be in bed.

rosebud#9

It's 8:58pm and I'm impatientley waiting for Dave to get home from his family Boxing Day thingy

Fireal1222

its 115 am, and i cant stop eating

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

hydroponic82

^^^^^^^iwonder why ?

its 12 somthing in the morning and im watching beavis and butt-head the episode where they shave their hair and use it to make a beard..fucking brillant.

Crazylegs

Quote from: "hydroponic82"

its 12 somthing in the morning and im watching beavis and butt-head the episode where they shave their hair and use it to make a beard..fucking brillant.
Indeed it is. I just watched the one where they meet clinton, and become students of the year. Classic.

tarkil

11:45 PM and searching for a valid CD KEY for playing Counter Strike online, because my old one fuckin doesn't work anymore... I spent the day on it, and cannot manage to find one.

Maybe if any of you has kept his oldass copy of Half Life and do not use his CD Key for playing online, he can give it to me...  :?:

That would be very nice imo...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

4th Eye

1 pm. I think I'm gonna get drunk since I'm off to a good start already...