Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

i don't mind digital, don't get me wrong. marty is probably walking around the room twisting his panties or something. i just prefer film. like marty said, the whole romantic aspect of processing your own film. it connects you to the photo in a full circle sort of way.

i'm just old fashioned when it comes to photo's i suppose. old fashioned towards a lot of things actually.

Quote from: neurotic on Feb 02, 2007, 03:09 PM
Love the 5th one, Mazzy... nice concept.

thanks. i really had nothing going in the means of concept. she didn't even know i was there and she hates the camera. they're not recent. i've been feeling un-whatever about stuff lately. my mind is not really with me at the moment.

and why is your karma so low? jeez. people are really hating me too hahaha i feel bad. maybe i'm not saying the right things or something. it's ironic. i've never ever smitten anyone since this karma crap got invented.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Mazzy on Feb 02, 2007, 03:32 PM
marty is probably walking around the room twisting his panties or something.
You're so wrong. i always go commando. :)

Lately i've been loving my town by night. Doing some B&W, melancholic pictures of our little harbour town. Even the graveyard.

Glenn

mazzy is too pretentious for digital haha.

i just finished my first week of internship as a photographer. pretty good times.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Glenn on Feb 02, 2007, 08:25 PM

i just finished my first week of internship as a photographer. pretty good times.
Are you studying to be a photographer?

rxqueen

Glenn you have the same word for 'pics' (Bilder) as we? ^^

neurotic

Quote from: Mazzy on Feb 02, 2007, 03:32 PM
i've never ever smitten anyone since this karma crap got invented.

same here.. i guess somebody hates females..:D :D
...never trust the obvious...

Glenn

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 02, 2007, 09:25 PM

no, i met a photographer in cambodia when i was there. i sent him some pictures when i got home and he offered me an internship. it's only for 4 weeks though, so i don't think it will give me a job, but it's a fun thing to do.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Glenn on Feb 03, 2007, 08:13 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 02, 2007, 09:25 PM

no, i met a photographer in cambodia when i was there. i sent him some pictures when i got home and he offered me an internship. it's only for 4 weeks though, so i don't think it will give me a job, but it's a fun thing to do.
Wait, did you meet a swedish photographer there or are you actually going to Cambodia? :)

Glenn

yeah, he was swedish. i live in stockholm now.

Mazzy

this picture is four years old. we don't have these flowers in our garden anymore.

and low and behold:

i need a lens and i should be ok. this has become the love of my life. i put it on my drawer beside my bed so i can fall asleep gazing at it.

TheWatcher

how much does that camera cost?

neurotic

niceee...:) what lens are you getting?

btw, my camera is right abouve my head when i go to bed.... so i know its safe..:D

neurotic

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 08, 2007, 09:47 AM
taken by me in 2005. pic below  is clickable

did you burn the sky in photoshop?

Mazzy

Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 09, 2007, 10:07 AM
how much does that camera cost?

they don't sell them anymore. you have to get them at second hand camera stores or ebay. i got mine from ebay for a really cheap price. they are amazing cameras. when they're teamed with a good lens, they are incredible.

Quote from: neurotic on Feb 09, 2007, 05:09 PM
niceee...:) what lens are you getting?

btw, my camera is right abouve my head when i go to bed.... so i know its safe..:D

i don't know yet. i want one that i can shoot a variety of shots with. i'm shifting through and exploring a few lenses. and i like keeping it close to me. when you grow old and everyone dies, all you will have is photographs to remind you and make you happy that you lived the way you lived once. i have a feeling i'm going to really grow with this camera. i've been wanting it for years.

neurotic

Paint Your Lips

Not really feeling that one, my friend. What were you going for here? What kind of atmosphere? Emotion?

neurotic

I was going for some kind of isolation-in-a-city thingy... But you're right, it turned out just as regular photo of a friend...

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 22, 2007, 12:00 AM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: neurotic on Feb 18, 2007, 12:29 AM
I was going for some kind of isolation-in-a-city thingy... But you're right, it turned out just as regular photo of a friend...
I hope I didn't get you down or anything. I bet you can get a great photo if you do a brainstorm or something. You're on the right track, you just need to work on the execution. :)

And, if we were able to see more of her facial expression or eyes, it would def. help set the emotion. ;)

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 22, 2007, 12:00 AM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.