Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

I like the first and somewhat the second.

I found this guy in an art gallery in London. And I really liked his pictures. The atmosphere kills me every time. This is the kind of Photography I love.
- http://www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/anders/default.html

neurotic

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 12, 2007, 11:17 AM

is it real polaroid? i love polaroids, but films are so hard to find and are usually really expensive...:(
...never trust the obvious...

penny

polaroids sounds like an awful disease.

Paint Your Lips

I love the "ignore" button.

rxqueen

@ marty

I really like this one.. great atmosphere!

Paint Your Lips

Yeah, I want a good old camera. Or just figure out a way to alter my digital pictures so it looks old. I just love that atmosphere. Black and White photos own.

neurotic

Mazzy

that's a nice photo. i like how you've gone all professional and printed your name on the photograph. you should get yourself on trains in sydney - they are quite the place to photograph.

these are shitty prints [they're small and not clear i.e. crappy scanner] but i like them a lot because they capture the place that i photographed. i wish that i had done more than one roll. i wish that i had not photographed these places from a moving car. i wish these photo's were a bit better but i do the suburbs like they are.

devilinside

neurotic

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 31, 2007, 03:34 PM
that's a nice photo. i like how you've gone all professional and printed your name on the photograph. you should get yourself on trains in sydney - they are quite the place to photograph.

it's not me going all professional, it's just i've seen my photos all over the internet without proper crediting.. so this is kind of a way to stop that..:\
You, Mazzy, have quite an eye for details..;)

@ devilinside - thank you!:) :-*

defskull

Mazzy

Quote from: defskull on Aug 07, 2007, 01:57 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 16, 2007, 01:40 PM

I really like this picture.

i really like your beard.

man, i was this close to ringing you again and singing on your voice mail. a random song about your beautiful facial hair is in order.

neurotic

yesterday's session with my cousin.. i think this worked out just fine, i have about 15 very similar to this one...

Deftones-argentina

deftonekid

devilinside

TheWatcher