Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 30, 2010, 07:45 PM
I still think the writers will end the stories in a way that, how to express that in words - hm - nothing ever happened. I mean, nothing EVER happened, everything is like a time error or something, so, nothing happened = no need to explain something what did not happen anyway.

I mean, LOST is all about super weird things going on with no reasonable explanation, so you know..
%90 agreed

actually something happened but not for 5 season long..
they have over 20 characters and on every single episode they dwell upon their single lifes

i say lost is not a 6 season long serie..(money power)
it should be 2 seasons
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

well it's kept my interest all these years, but i can see what you're talking about. but at least we are getting a sense of finality this year. the writers and producers have been saying for a quite a while that they want end it all with this season: no loose-ends, no spinoff shows, no movies in a couple years. there will be a concrete ending.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

i hope so...
actually it would be nice if the final was a ''complete  movie''

There Will Be Blood

I can't wait for tonight!!!!!

There Will Be Blood

Hmmmm... so I guess they didn't crash....

bright lights, big city

didn't disappoint, more mindfucks! i don't know where they are going with the parallel universe thing, but it was awesome seeing what would happen if they never crashed.
the way they did the end of the 1st hour was brilliant with that scene on the plane.

SPOILER***

with the end of the second episode, I didn't even realize until one of my friends brought it up. but they already revealed that Juliet was right, with who saw that red warning flare go up.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

explain that to me?? I'm confused... what do you mean?

bright lights, big city

The others fired the flare with Jack, Kate, Hurley, etc there. Then we see Richard with Lapidus, Ben, Sun, etc and they see the flare in the sky. That means that they are all together doesn't it? Potentially all in 2007? so, in a sense, Juliet was at least right that they got into the same time period
DERP

There Will Be Blood

Lapidus??? whos Lapidus. The guy in john locke?

bright lights, big city

the awesome pilot with the long gray hair that's been traveling with Sun since they crashed back on the island.
DERP

lostpilot

shine down unshy

bright lights, big city

dude that was awesome, I totally called that Mac would be dead by the end of the episode when I saw that he was tagging along with Kate and Jin.
DERP

your sister gets me hard

This show really sucks now.

There Will Be Blood

I think richard came on the black pearl a long time ago and he was locked up in chains where sawyer killed lockes dad.

rock_n_frost

bright lights, big city

Kate used to be so cool, but even as a badass in this episode her parts got a little boring. So many mood swings...
DERP

nonesuch

nothing has happened at all so  far

but how bout the 5 minutes of Mac from its always sunny,  and then he gets shot, ha

i drink your milkshake

your sister gets me hard

rock_n_frost

ep 4.....still the same shitttttt

god damn i hope it ends soon !