Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyRibItsBroke

doesn't change that the devils suck, and the flyers are 15 points ahead of them.

oh and that the flyers are first in the league.

but i'll let you celebrate tonight.

fightclubche

Wait...who won tonight?  Not even won but shut out the other team?  Thanks.

MyRibItsBroke

wait...i forgot...the devils lost the first two games they played against the flyers.

one of which they had 5 goals against martin brodeur.

kudos, you got 3 past our rookie.

and we're still first in the league, asshole.

CentralIllNoise

i wish there were as many baseball fans here as their are hockey, you guys have a pretty active thread going here

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"i wish there were as many baseball fans here as their are hockey, you guys have a pretty active thread going here

i'm sure there are, but hockey season is happening right now and baseball is done. i think that's a good reason for no one to be talking about it.

CentralIllNoise

i realize it's not baseball season. i ment last year i made a baseball thread and not manypeople/no one participated. i guess we'll see in couple months

go blackhawks

MyRibItsBroke

oh well baseball is boring anyway.

and the blackhawks are sadly terrible. i miss  them when they were good.

rosebud#9

Vancouver beat Toronto tonight

FUCK YES!

fightclubche

Hahahahaha devils shut out vancouver!

rosebud#9

hahahhaaha! Vancouver kicked the Islanders asses 8-1

rosebud#9

Canucks beat Buffalo 4-1

I was there..awesome game!

didnt roll this time..haha

one weak

damn. great hockey game today.

even as an Avs fan, i'll admit that Legacy was the player of the game. he made some awesome saves in the 3rd period

MyRibItsBroke

i used to watch manny play in springfield, MA with the falcons in the AHL back in the day. i always loved him.

rosebud#9

Canucks killed Monteal lastnight 6-2

MyRibItsBroke

haha holy shit, vancouver got shut out by the worst fucking team in the league

MyRibItsBroke

oh shit, and they lost to the second worst team in the league tonight!

go canucks!

4th Eye

Apparently the shoot-out rule last year in Finland has helped the rookie Jussi Jokinen of the Stars. Seven goals in as many attempts. 8)

rosebud#9

Vancouver beat COLORADO lastnight !

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"oh shit, and they lost to the second worst team in the league tonight!

go canucks!

You get excited over pathetic shit, i bet you have fun in life, one of those straight shooters with a sweater wrapped around your neck, yeah i know your type and if i ever saw you id either choke you with your sweater until your windpipe snaps or take off your skates and stab you with them happy gilmore style then laugh out loud. GO CANUCKS!

rosebud#9

hahaha, well that was quite unexpected, but well said.  ;)

Cory you know I only kid