Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosebud#9

rosebud#9

BUMP

Canucks play Colorado tonight!

oooh  it's gonna be a GOOD game.  The first meeting since the Moore incident

§colorblind§

As a diehard Red Wings fan, I'd just hope everyone who was picking Detroit to finish in the bottom half of the conference has been watching.

That said, damn, the Preds gotta lose.

So happy hockey's back, it was a long year and a half without it.

§colorblind§

I havent been around the boards here in awhile, didnt realize there were other Wings fans here. Hello to my Red Wing brothers and sisters.

one weak

Mad Maynard

Red Wings are 8-1.  8)

Love,
Mad Maynard
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

§colorblind§

Quote from: "one weak"fuck the red wings :D

the feeling is reciprocated towards the Avs :wink:

one weak

wharf rat

Fuck the Western Conference.

MyRibItsBroke

seriously. fuck em. the east is what it's all about.

rosebud#9

The Eastern Conference is a joke...BORING HOCKEY.

Canucks have won 5 in a row and are first in their division..HA

wharf rat

What conference won the last two cups?

rosebud#9

MyRibItsBroke

owned

i can't remember, when's the last time vancouver won??  :)

rosebud#9

Hey atleast we've made it to the Stanley Cup finals...

and we're gonna win it this year, watch it'll happen   :wink:

one weak

no way. and don't give me any shit about the Av's i already know they are losing :(

swingindong

uh oh bitches, the wings are 9-1, best start in franchise history, 80 YEARS!

its only october and im already smelling stanley!

§colorblind§

Quote from: "swingindong"uh oh bitches, the wings are 9-1, best start in franchise history, 80 YEARS!

I'm as happy as anyone, but we've always been great in the regular season. Best winning percentage of any of the big 4 professional North American sports in the regular season since 1990 goes to the Detroit Red Wings.

The playoffs on the other hand, have been major disappointments the last couple of seasons. Here's to hoping to a better playoff year this season, the things that matters to Detroit.

As for the West vs. East...the last 10 Stanley Cups, 6 have been to the West, but as mentioned, East has made a run at evening things up.

swingindong

Quote from: "§colorblind§"
Quote from: "swingindong"uh oh bitches, the wings are 9-1, best start in franchise history, 80 YEARS!

I'm as happy as anyone, but we've always been great in the regular season. Best winning percentage of any of the big 4 professional North American sports in the regular season since 1990 goes to the Detroit Red Wings.

The playoffs on the other hand, have been major disappointments the last couple of seasons. Here's to hoping to a better playoff year this season, the things that matters to Detroit.

As for the West vs. East...the last 10 Stanley Cups, 6 have been to the West, but as mentioned, East has made a run at evening things up.

the past 2 seasons were disappointing....but in their defense, each year the team that knocked off detroit also went to the finals, and i havent seen the wings play this dominantly in years, including 2002

rosebud#9

Wild 1
Canucks 3

6 in a row bizatches!!

Colorado tomorrow..in Colorado...