Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swingindong

Quote from: "Mad Maynard"Pavel Datsyuk is returning to Detroit this weekend, bitches!

Love,
Mad Maynard

best puck handler in the nhl, thank god he didnt go to the russian league

datsyuk is the future

rosebud#9

Quote from: "one weak"OMG  :(

mean rosie...mean

sowwy :(

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "rosebud#9"
Quote from: "one weak"
Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"
Quote from: "rosebud#9"Okay so exhibition games start tomorrow, meaning here's the hockey season.  The Vancouver Canucks are the only team to keep their top line, Bertuzzi, Naslund and Morrison, all you other's are gonna suffer this season.  We picked up Anson Carter too this year..here's for black guys in hockey uniforms!!!

1. preseason started last week.
2. canucks suck, especially bertuzzi. he ended someone's career, his career should be ended.
3. flyers are gonna kick all your asses.

damn. he's right cause they got foresberg now

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Steve Moore is a whiney little bitch who provoked the whole thing anyways, so to that I say..too bad so sad.

*awaits the onslaught of haters*

i'm sure you'd be a whiny little bitch if you got your vertebrae snapped for no good reason. whether or not it was provoked, a person is supposed to surpress their urges of seriously injuring someone. if someone came up to me and called me a dick and i shot them in the face, do you think i'd get away with it because i said "he provoked me."? no. of course not. and neither should he. had this happened anywhere else he'd be in jail, but since he's a professional hockey player he can get away with crippling someone for life. i don't see how anyone can defend that, he didn't think things through and he fucked up, he shouldn't be allowed to play. the end.
step away from the fact that you admire him as an athlete for 5 minutes and think about it. sure, he's a great hockey player and your team would be hurt without him, but don't think about that for a second and just straight up think about what he did. if steve moore attacked bertuzzi from behind and crippled him, would you defend him? of course not. so get off your high horse.

rosebud#9

holy shit, get the fucking sand out of your vagina...

First off did you even pay attention to the replay..you see all those Colorado players toppling all over him after he goes down?? yeah that's a HUGE factor in why his neck broke, there's no way to prove that Bertuzzi was the one who physically did the damage.  Of course we can argue that if he hadnt decked him in the first place that he wouldnt have fallen to the ice but this arguement has been discussed so many times.  I do admit that if it were the other way around I'd be pissed off and yeah I was disgusted when I saw it happen..I was actually at that game..but considering the league is allowing him to play and Bertuzzi is sorry and I know he means it, he should be allowed to play just as Steve Moore would be if the tables were turned

one weak

you gotta be kidding me, right??

bertuzzi sucker punchs him (like a bitch) then drives steve moore head first into the ice. THAT'S what broke his neck.

bottom line, bertuzzi should have retaliated by turning steve moore around and fighting him like things are supposed to be done. he is just a stupid motherfucker who gives hockey a bad name.

[/i]

MyRibItsBroke

seriously, an attack from behind is the lowest thing you could ever do. the NHL let him off easy because he brings in money and they lose money every year, (esp. last year, duh), that's it. i still find it repulsive they let him get away with it. ugh,

rosebud#9

Vancouver beat Phoenix tonight

muahahahaha

MyRibItsBroke

wharf rat

flyers lost to the rangers HAHAHAHHAHAHA

dusttones

haha. Detroit whipped some ass tonight. Directv was offering a free viewing of their NHL package, so I was flipping through games all night.

rosebud#9

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"phoenix is terrible

Yes but they could be something to contend with in the Western Conference with the Great One as their coach, dude it's only game one....stop responding so negatively to my posts all the time just cause you're pissed off at me for being so defensive.

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "rosebud#9"
Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"phoenix is terrible

Yes but they could be something to contend with in the Western Conference with the Great One as their coach, dude it's only game one....stop responding so negatively to my posts all the time just cause you're pissed off at me for being so defensive.

i'm not, i'm just stating a fact. i don't think gretzky is going to take them anywhere.

rosebud#9

well I have to agree with you on that one..just cause he's "the great one" but hey you never know right?

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "wharf rat"flyers lost to the rangers HAHAHAHHAHAHA

yeah but they fucked the devils up

raynor

wharf rat

It's a sad day on the planet when the NY Rangers are leading the division.

MyRibItsBroke

brodeur and the devils suck this year, it's surprising

4th Eye

Kiprusoff got a shutout, finally. I almost began to worry.

And Nashville are quite surprising so far, just wondering how long the cinderella story continues.

rosebud#9

Canucks won the other night!

The Calgary/Edmonton game lastnight was amazing, Kiprusoff was insane

wharf rat

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"brodeur and the devils suck this year, it's surprising

brodeur sucking is not surprising.  he is so fucking overrated it makes me sick.  i was so pissed when he got signed to an extension. fuck BLOWdeur