Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on May 15, 2009, 07:29 AM
Quote from: devilinside on May 15, 2009, 01:18 AM
LMFAO!!! I hate Rhianna,so I like that gif.

wait, aren't you the ultra-feminist type? shouldn't you be all pissed that he hit her etc?

I believe men and women should be treated equal,and if a bitch is brave enough to swing at a dude,it's fair game. BUT,I don't think women should be beaten for no reason by men,and vice versa. Women are just as physical as men.

No More Sugar

Quote from: devilinside on May 17, 2009, 12:41 AM

wait, aren't you the ultra-feminist type? shouldn't you be all pissed that he hit her etc?

if a bitch is brave enough to swing at a dude,it's fair game.

Well said, I know a couple chicks that have beaten the shit out of guys way bigger than them.

If a bitch swing on me...I'm gonna slice her gums with a straight razor.

I have so much hate for the female gender...I hate everything about them...yet i find them so fascinating at the same time...and i can't get enough of them.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

wither-I

Quote from: TheWatcher on May 16, 2009, 05:51 AM
[youtube=425,350]_x5_A0BuJko[/youtube]

yeah...  ;)
I'd get up in that and you would never see me again.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 17, 2009, 02:17 AM

Well said, I know a couple chicks that have beaten the shit out of guys way bigger than them.

I have so much hate for the female gender...I hate everything about them...yet i find them so fascinating at the same time...and i can't get enough of them.

Females are wonderful. ;)

But I don't condone unnecessary abuse. I guess it stems from seeing my mom get beat up by boyfriends when I was a child and she didn't do anything to stop it. I will never have a man hit me without getting a few hits in myself. But there should be no reason men and women should be swinging at each other in the first place.

No More Sugar

Quote from: devilinside on May 17, 2009, 03:41 AM

But I don't condone unnecessary abuse. I guess it stems from seeing my mom get beat up by boyfriends when I was a child and she didn't do anything to stop it. I will never have a man hit me without getting a few hits in myself. But there should be no reason men and women should be swinging at each other in the first place.

They're the one thing that will change a man completely, and they're also the thing that can bring a man to his knees. Mind terrorists,  Brain Ninjas. They can make or break you, honestly.

I'm not abusive, I just play around alot. Say things I don't mean to piss people off or get them riled up. I agree with you completely.

Livewire

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 17, 2009, 04:10 AM
I'm not abusive, I just play around alot. Say things I don't mean to piss people off or get them riled up. I agree with you completely.

so you're mentally abusive?

No More Sugar

Quote from: Livewire on May 17, 2009, 05:01 AM

so you're mentally abusive?

Not at all...I wonder where you got that idea from. When I meet people, I usually tell them not to take anything i say TOO seriously, cause more than likely I'm just joking and just want to see how you react.

I'm far from mentally abusive, even though I'm an asshole, In a relationship, I'm always the one who's curled up on the girl, the softie.

Fireal1222

They're the one thing that will change a man completely, and they're also the thing that can bring a man to his knees. Mind terrorists,  Brain Ninjas. They can make or break you, honestly.

i agree with the brain ninja comment most girls are pieces of shit who are only on earth to fuck with the male brain. im basically done treating any girls with respect.

i know that sounds terrible. but im completely tired of girls. especially the ones i work with.. they hop from penis to penis like its fucking hopscotch

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Livewire

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 18, 2009, 08:05 PM

i agree with the brain ninja comment most girls are pieces of shit who are only on earth to fuck with the male brain. im basically done treating any girls with respect.

i know that sounds terrible. but im completely tired of girls. especially the ones i work with.. they hop from penis to penis like its fucking hopscotch

You guys hang around the wrong girls.

Then again I haven't had a girlfriend in three years.

devilinside

Guys are just as bad,ya'll just won't admit it or you're blind. I know girls can be bitches,I will admit to that,but to think that guys aren't bitches sometimes too,is completely laughable.

Fireal1222

i was just being pissy. i dont hate on all girls. its not fair to catergorize them all.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lithium

💩

goldpony

man, fuck ear buds. get pair of cans.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

come on, earbuds are nice.

lithium

I'm not gonna be walking around with some big ol headphones
💩

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on May 21, 2009, 02:43 AM
I'm not gonna be walking around with some big ol headphones
are those dr dre headphones?

lithium

Yeah monster beats by dre: tour
💩

tarkil

I knew I shouldn't play soccer !     :'(

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.