Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

mrs_swa

haha Darius, you crack me up.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lostpilot

Jacob

you look kinda fat.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

I here only look fat, but I'm not. my brother is forcing me to eat more and more, cause I'm damn skinny.
I'm 1,8 m high and weigh 68 kilos :)

Jacob

hehe, I know you're not fat. you look skinny as hell in all other pictures.

I'm getting fat. it sucks :(

lostpilot

work out, walk or something :)
or cut down on
a) beer
b) tons of snacks
c) crack, lol

j/k, stay healthy :)

Jacob

last week a new gym opened like 5 mins away from where I live, so I got a membership there right away. I've been meaning to start working out ever since I moved here but there's been no gym nearby until now. gonna go down there tomorrow and get started, feels good :)

and yeah, I barely drink anymore (when I do it's usually ridiculous amounts though...) and I'm trying to cut down on snacks. the problem is really that I sit in front of the computer all day long, don't play drums nearly as much as I used to and eat a lot more than I used to. I'm not exactly getting fat but all the extra weight my body puts on happens to land around my stomach...

ben

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Jul 04, 2009, 10:01 PM
last week a new gym opened like 5 mins away from where I live, so I got a membership there right away. I've been meaning to start working out ever since I moved here but there's been no gym nearby until now. gonna go down there tomorrow and get started, feels good :)

and yeah, I barely drink anymore (when I do it's usually ridiculous amounts though...) and I'm trying to cut down on snacks. the problem is really that I sit in front of the computer all day long, don't play drums nearly as much as I used to and eat a lot more than I used to. I'm not exactly getting fat but all the extra weight my body puts on happens to land around my stomach...

You should try cardio kickboxing. Seriously. It's a 1 hour HARD CORE workout,not for the weak. The last 15 minutes you do body strengthening (every kind of crunch you can imagine,tension band and weight bar workouts),and it's soo worth it. Everytime I go in dreading it,but when it's done,I feel soo much better.

Jacob

sounds like fun. I'm interested in getting into some kind of martial arts sport as well. partly because it would be awesome to be able to defend yourself somewhat (lotsa bad shit happening here) and because I feel like I need to get more control over my body, better motor skills, balance and dexterity.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

Ben, how old are you?
I'm just interested, cause you look quite young.
and yeah, I know, I myself look very young, hah

ben

lostpilot

yeah, I've would have thought something like that. I myself look like 17 though I am 21, lol

theis

This made me chuckle for some reason.

devilinside

Penicks

ben

a little warped in the head, but I like it.

lithium

lmao, penicks for the win!!
💩