• My channel

Offline Variable

• Organ Donator
  • No better friend. No worse enemy
sailor rapper
I do what I does.
Ahh shit Trey, i'm in love.
Good to know I still got it.
And is that A Che poster on the far right of the first pic?

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel
Aye it is indeed.

To be honest, i haven't done enough research on Che to be all fancy about it, i just love that image and the 'Revolucion' statement!

Offline Variable

• Organ Donator
Yeah I think thats how he popped up so big in counterculture.  I don't really know a whole hell of a lot about him either except from what I learned from "motorcycle diaries" Ive been meaning to read up on him for a while though.  It just intrigued me because it would say a lot about you if you were a che fanboy.

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel
Yeah I think thats how he popped up so big in counterculture.  I don't really know a whole hell of a lot about him either except from what I learned from "motorcycle diaries" Ive been meaning to read up on him for a while though.  It just intrigued me because it would say a lot about you if you were a che fanboy.

I've got a massive book about his life and i've read about 4 pages, my mum said she thinks it's abit worrying how i've got a poster up of a huge political figure and not know anything about him, so she got me this book. It's quite interesting, just i'm too lazy to read! And there's a picture of his dead corpse in it after he was murdered, fucking spooky.

But mehh, from what i gather, he was a revolutionary and believed in doing things his own way, as always America did not like that..especially considering he was in their way whilst doing so.

Like most revolutionary figures, Lennon, Bob Marley, Bruce Lee, Hendrix etc.

And speaking of Hendrix..

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2009, 03:01 AM by Subliminal »

Offline Variable

• Organ Donator
Dam big sexy.  At ease with all that.  You're going to unintentionally make all the girls go wild. 

I just skimmed through his wikipedia article.  It showed those pics of his body.  Pretty shady what the CIA does.  I often think about trying to get into the clandestine though.  But anyways, he seems like a pretty interesting guy.  Huge nuts to do what he did.  Maybe ill check out a book about him.  Im really more interested in Castro that I am him though.  It would be cool to read a book that talked about both of them. 

Offline Jerry_Curls

• Ohms
  • Wake up, don't fear I want to love you...

uhhh....how are YOU doing? How long have you been working out? I need to get off my ass and start. Again.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Offline Jacob

• Organ Donator
  • don't look at me, I'm ugly in the morning
yeah dude, how do you keep your stomach that slim and nice? hell, you're almost turning me gay here...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel
Thanks guys lol i was born with a six pac, i'm just lucky i guess. Although i did start going to the gym back in August to give me arms, neck, chest, back etc. some girth. But i've been lazy recently, the six pac will always be there though! :)

Dam big sexy.  At ease with all that.  You're going to unintentionally make all the girls go wild. 

I just skimmed through his wikipedia article.  It showed those pics of his body.  Pretty shady what the CIA does.  I often think about trying to get into the clandestine though.  But anyways, he seems like a pretty interesting guy.  Huge nuts to do what he did.  Maybe ill check out a book about him.  Im really more interested in Castro that I am him though.  It would be cool to read a book that talked about both of them. 

Yeah my Mum is quite a fan of Fidel Castro, i'm pretty sure she has a book on him too. I really should start reading more..

Offline Law

• Pompeji
  • Shalom.
Thanks guys lol i was born with a six pac, i'm just lucky i guess. Although i did start going to the gym back in August to give me arms, neck, chest, back etc. some girth. But i've been lazy recently, the six pac will always be there though! :)

Yeah my Mum is quite a fan of Fidel Castro, i'm pretty sure she has a book on him too. I really should start reading more..

Nice pics man, lucky cunt aswell! Working on the tum now, fuck me its hard work! Anyway this picture is a from a local rock night, I love it because that dude in front of me is pulling the best face ever, whilst I am completely fucked

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel
If it's hard work, i think you'll find the answer is in your left hand in that picture ;)

I'll swap the hair for my tum dude? i'd love to be able to super windmill whilst playing some thrash! \m/

Offline Law

• Pompeji
  • Shalom.
If it's hard work, i think you'll find the answer is in your left hand in that picture ;)

I'll swap the hair for my tum dude? i'd love to be able to super windmill whilst playing some thrash! \m/

Yeah yeah I know :(, but phd requires the occasional get drunk moment! I have actually cut down compared to what I used to drink. Besides it's not like I have ever been fat, its more just a bit of tone up, which seems harder but cutting out some crappy foods have caused some weight drop off nearly instantly

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel

Yeah i can talk, i drink beer on the odd occasion and eat alot of fatty stuff, but, i've got a fast metabolism and i exercise often.

Yeah yeah I know :(, but phd requires the occasional get drunk moment! I have actually cut down compared to what I used to drink. Besides it's not like I have ever been fat, its more just a bit of tone up, which seems harder but cutting out some crappy foods have caused some weight drop off nearly instantly

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
tee hee hee...Liam you're turnin em all gay!!

Offline Subliminal

• SL Stock Owner
  • Pompeji
  • Don't give a fuck.
    • My channel

Offline White Pwny

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
  • One Goal
    • Cynister Imaging
Since I almost never post pics of me in actual Navy uniforms, heres my yearly quota.  This was my trying to do a GQ pose at the Hospital Corps Ball....I know I failed miserably. 

Id never seen this... your eyes look like you were crying!   awwwww  It's because you were missing me... wasn't it.  Don't lie.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...