Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

I'm in. Not even going to check the previous comment.

blixa

that time i looked like a banana.

Crazylegs

theis

O Father, O Satan, O Sun!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

blixa

Crazylegs

Candles for sale at one of my local record stores

downtownpony

I'd buy one

I always thought that church looked cool. It's too bad that whiny little shit had to burn it down

deftones86

I just wish she would wake-up. 

blixa

why hasn't penicks posted any pics lately?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Martin

And remember...

These people VOTE.

blixa

that guy is not voting. he's too busy putting things up his arse.

Reichward

blixa

Lucky_Me

@blixa Have you perhaps ever heard of that song, Jolene, about that beautiful woman with whom the singer could not compete? ;) I must say, you look very lovely. You actually make me shy to post a picture on the board, haha.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Penicks

blixa

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Mar 09, 2016, 02:09 PM
@blixa Have you perhaps ever heard of that song, Jolene, about that beautiful woman with whom the singer could not compete? ;) I must say, you look very lovely. You actually make me shy to post a picture on the board, haha.

i love dolly. big fan of iris dement too. post a pic. no one posts pics anymore. it's kind of boring. everyone used to post more pics and you got to see who everyone was and now no one posts pics that much.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 09, 2016, 09:16 PM
nor that ass

that was 6 years ago. plus i've lost a shitload of weight the last two months. i'm trying to put it back on.