Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

rxqueen

Quote from: devilinside on May 30, 2007, 07:21 PM
HAHA!!!

^^

Oh and btw Sam, I think she's hot. Reminds me of that crazy bitch in fight club, that's a good thing. ;)

no

Quote from: Sam on May 30, 2007, 06:31 PM
On the contrary, it is a very well known scientifical fact that girls (or boys) who have made over 50 user names have contracted AIDS in some way.

OMFG U GAWT MEH SO GUUD! LOLLLLLL!11!1!!

Crazylegs

trying to swim your way out of the lol isn't going to help with sarcastic lol.

no

k then i admit i have aids 'cause i have 50 names.

stupid.

theis

choke on my cock.

rxqueen

Quote from: no on May 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
stupid.

..said the guy that also said "it is a very well known fact that girls with facial piercings have severe cases of genital herpes".

Black Elvis

i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

no

Quote from: rxqueen on May 30, 2007, 10:13 PM
Quote from: no on May 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
stupid.

..said the guy that also said "it is a very well known fact that girls with facial piercings have severe cases of genital herpes".

karna kick for taking that seriously.

just wow.

Variable

I think everyone is missing the point here.  She is obviously a fat ass and trying to hide it with camera angles.  That you can take to the bank.

Black Elvis

that bitch is probably 125 pounds of pure brown jelly. the jello will move you in a way never before.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

Variable

I love it when you talk dirty to me

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on May 30, 2007, 10:30 PM
I think everyone is missing the point here.  She is obviously a fat ass and trying to hide it with camera angles.  That you can take to the bank.

What's wrong with being 'fat' Trey? Judging others by seeing one single pic of them is just bla..

no

you're all fat heads.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on May 30, 2007, 10:40 PM
I think everyone is missing the point here.  She is obviously a fat ass and trying to hide it with camera angles.  That you can take to the bank.

What's wrong with being 'fat' Trey? Judging others by seeing one single pic of them is just bla..
I didnt say anything was wrong with it.  Just pointed out that she was.  Whats wrong with people that have herpes or aids emma?  judging people by their stds is just bla....

Sam

I'd fuck a fat person.  Would you fuck a person with AIDS or herpes?

Sam

Didn't think so, PVT. Pyle.

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on May 30, 2007, 10:46 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on May 30, 2007, 10:40 PM

I didnt say anything was wrong with it.  Just pointed out that she was.  Whats wrong with people that have herpes or aids emma?  judging people by their stds is just bla....

Nothings wrong with people that have herpes or aids Trey. Where did I something different?

Variable

Quote from: Sam on May 30, 2007, 10:47 PM
I'd fuck a fat person.  Would you fuck a person with AIDS or herpes?
I am almost positive I have done both

But judging a person on if you would or would not fuck them is soooo bla....

rxqueen

No, actually that's natural. Btw I saw the edit. :P