Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Sam

Hah..I don't want to see that either, it would ruin my innocent image of you.

rxqueen

lollercoaster

my sex pics can be viewed here

Sam

I'm seen alot of fucked up shit in my life already, thanks though.

Layla

you. Rxqueen. you. fucking bitch who totally just smited me. if gotz something to say. WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE. you fool. sucka. sucka fool. fool...

rxqueen

ahahaha. <3 I don't smite people vida, sorry.

Oh and btw, have I ever not told you what I think of you? Yeh, right..

no

yeah, say it to her photobucket face.

rxqueen

What? You speak in riddles to me.

Sam

That bitch is probably doped up from the night before.

no

get out of that state you're in.

Layla

You know what. Rxqeen. i dont really no why we ever had bad vibes. its kinda funny. i think we probably have a lot in common, and when you dont get to know a person, its like nails down the chalkboard..

Frankz0r

Vida, I love you and I miss your tits. Come back plz :D

rxqueen

Quote from: Layla on Jun 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
You know what. Rxqeen. i dont really no why we ever had bad vibes. its kinda funny. i think we probably have a lot in common, and when you dont get to know a person, its like nails down the chalkboard..

Not at all, I get along with most people. And we surely have not much in common.

Layla

woah..this broad plays hard to get. i like her. shes a keeper...nothing in common huh? well  your a stubborn bitch slut. so am i.

rxqueen

Layla

Frankz0r

Layla

she is fun to fight with. i will admit. i think i am hated by all females here...i know mazzy hates me because i told here vegans were fags. and that jared leto chick hates me too..alimei is a total snoopy gossip. yarnspinner. ;) so, its just me and you frank. me. and. you.

Sam

Haha..e-drama.  Laaaame as fuck.