Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

what is taking too long?

tarkil

fag27, you're that of an idiot that I cannot believe you're real...
You could be deserving an award for that...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

tarkil

so Variable, before banging your ho, did you do that kind of massages that are all over asia, or you went straight with a ho banging ?

Just being curious, cause I did both too already (alcohol made me go with the second step...), but I began with the "soft" massages (Blondie would be happy...)

Black Elvis

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 08, 2007, 07:11 AM
fag27, you're that of an idiot that I cannot believe you're real...
You could be deserving an award for that...

dude seriously, shut the fuck up.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

no

why the fuck is blondie being mentioned in here? you're all gay bitches.

tarkil

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 08, 2007, 07:13 AM
so Variable, before banging your ho, did you do that kind of massages that are all over asia, or you went straight with a ho banging ?

Just being curious, cause I did both too already (alcohol made me go with the second step...), but I began with the "soft" massages (Blondie would be happy...)
nope it was straight to business.  I was so drunk both times that if I had laid down I probably would have passed out.  The only massages I got were "special pinkie" massages at "buy me drinkie" bars.  and we all know those aren't real

tarkil

You should get some, that's awesome... You can hardly feel more relieved and relaxed than after 2 hours of that kind of massages...
I mean, really, it's great... I dunno if there is some in Afghanistan though... :)

Variable

Ha.  Probably not.  I am in hawaii now though.  Anyone know of any good places out here?  Im on whatever island honolulu is on oahu or something

theis

yoda on mars

^^ hahahahahahahahaha, are you serious!? LMAOF

theis

That's probably the most awesome haircut ever, hahaha.

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: theis on Jun 08, 2007, 10:10 AM

I would stole that hat and put on my dick that.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jun 08, 2007, 06:53 AM
I will kiss after I get head.  I don't really care.  I mean they usually kiss after I eat them out.  same shit

That made me LOL! I'm REALLY weird about kissing after bein eaten out...but I did it recently drunk and not thinking...it was lovely. 

*dies laughing*

rxqueen

I can't believe you fuckers talk about pissing in asses and swallowing cum (which is disgusting btw, I had a boyfriend that tasted so bad, it was hell even being near that thing..) when two pages before I posted some lovely bee pictures in the picture thread. ohoho, assholes.

:(

White Pwny

lol... perhaps he should have changed his diet.    I don't feel that swallowing cum is so disgusting.  But... pissing in asses....yeah... GRODY.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

rxqueen

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 08, 2007, 07:59 PM
lol... perhaps he should have changed his diet.

Yeh, maybe then he wouldn't have looked like a beaver now. (Btw, stop smiting me Cynner! grrr ;) haha )

rxqueen

"DON'T BOTHER ME while I'm climb-bink! [paw fists up]"

HAHAHAHAAAAAA..

devilinside

I don't feel that swallowing cum is so disgusting.  But... pissing in asses....yeah... GRODY.

Black Elvis

lol... perhaps he should have changed his diet.    I don't feel that swallowing cum is so disgusting.  But... pissing in asses....yeah... GRODY.

didn't you say keeping it nasty was key?

in our fantasys we made real when she came.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious