Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

ToneDef

Well, if you truly did manage to cum all over her fun bags, fair play my son!

Assassin

Is that dog shitting out another dog?  :o

ToneDef

Hydro, have you ever posted a pic of yourself?

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 08:41 PM
Well, if you truly did manage to cum all over her fun bags, fair play my son!

What's so special about breasts? They're just two lumps of fat. There are obvious anthropological reasons behind the male attraction to them but it still seems kinda dumb to be honest.

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 08:42 PM
Hydro, have you ever posted a pic of yourself?

Good point...

ToneDef

'Breasts' are amazing. Everything about them is good. Not all of them though, they gotta be ripe. If you think there's gonna be any kind of attraction to a pair of 80 year old saggers you're very much mistaken.

hydroponic82

naw .  it takes to long to upload them on my computer and i dont have a digital camera . im gonna when my dad comes and visits me.he has all that nerd shit

ToneDef

Good shit. Gotta know who I'm talking to.

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 08:47 PM
'Breasts' are amazing. Everything about them is good. Not all of them though, they gotta be ripe. If you think there's gonna be any kind of attraction to a pair of 80 year old saggers you're very much mistaken.

'Luckily' 'mine' 'are' 'only' '19 years old'...

So which is better then... a sizeable chest but with a few extra pounds - I'm not talking fat or even chubby, just not absolutely slim - or a small chest but slim body? I've been wondering what the male perspective is on this...

hydroponic82

now see ...you have all that nerd shit araz and you dont post pics. if i did itd be dong and all.

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 16, 2006, 08:52 PM
now see ...you have all that nerd shit araz and you dont post pics. if i did itd be dong and all.

Well you can have my MySpace if you want, I have a pic on there. Just don't be disappointed to find out that it's just my face, no dong. :P

ToneDef

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 08:50 PM

So which is better then... a sizeable chest but with a few extra pounds - I'm not talking fat or even chubby, just not absolutely slim - or a small chest but slim body? I've been wondering what the male perspective is on this...

'What?'

Depends what you're after. For a quick fix of fun, Big chest with a few extra pounds is good. In the long run though, that shit will turn ugly, so it's good to invest in a girl with a slim figure. I'm a sucker for a slim body and kinda shapely ass aswell, so take what you will from that. This girl i know has got almost no tits, but a fucking amaaaaaazing body and she's possibly the one girl I'd cut off an arm to fuck.

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 08:55 PM

'What?'

Depends what you're after. For a quick fix of fun, Big chest with a few extra pounds is good. In the long run though, that shit will turn ugly, so it's good to invest in a girl with a slim figure. I'm a sucker for a slim body and kinda shapely ass aswell, so take what you will from that. This girl i know has got almost no tits, but a fucking amaaaaaazing body and she's possibly the one girl I'd cut off an arm to fuck.

What insightful comments. Well that's certainly shed some light on the male business-like mentality towards preference in the female physique.

BigMood

and the tits - yeah. in the stone-age the men/hunters recognize especially the ass of the woman. when they still walked on their legs and arms. later ppl could only walk with their two feet and now the men recognized the breast of a woman. also the ass is still important but if u r standin in front of a woman u normally don't see her ass.... its just evolution/bilology

zombie-alarm

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

BigMood

'What?'

u r so fucking superficial...smitted

ToneDef

Quote from: BigMood on Feb 16, 2006, 09:00 PM

'What?'

You mean superhuman? Consider yourself "smitted" too.

BigMood

i know - im also afraid of heights but i think its faked ;)

haha LOL

BigMood

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 09:03 PM
Quote from: BigMood on Feb 16, 2006, 09:00 PM

'What?'

You mean superhuman? Consider yourself "smitted" too.

c'est d'accord

Assassin

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me, I think that's a physical impossibility, not to mention painful.

BigMood

u know that we descended from apes and they also move sometimes on their feet and hands/arms (whatever)... and we also were apes, lived and trees and stuff, then we went to the ground, moved on all fourth, then we "stood up". lol i love these bbc-documentaries (above all with the dinos)