Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vida_mae

Quote from: raynor on Apr 13, 2006, 08:59 PM
do you think i'm crazy! i know you'd just suffocate me with your huge tits. besides, don't you live in one of those hillbilly-states? haha! actually, that would be pretty sweet. we could sit on the porch all day, each have a dry straw in our mouths and talk about corns all day.

whatever! i live in a big city, no fields. and i live in a very liberal blue state, hillbilly stuff is down south.. but you could still wear ur butt less chaps  around here. ye haw!

Breach Unborn

Quote from: one weak on Apr 14, 2006, 06:24 AM
Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 14, 2006, 05:35 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 13, 2006, 06:34 PM
Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 13, 2006, 04:10 AM
So I dyed my hair a couple months ago. And pierced my nose. So updated pics time! And umm, yeah.

ze new hair:

shitty picture, yes. but my camera phone sucks real bad. like real real bad. and my mirror is dirty.  :-\

you look way older now, in a good (great) way.  you're a freshman too right?

Yeeess I am, I'm done with class in 2 weeks and I'm sooo freaking excited. Summer can't come fast enough, haha. How's school going?

And in response to the others: Thanks? haha and my name isn't actually Frank that's just  my running joke with Rosie (who I happen to call Ted), hahaha, my name's actually Katie.
hey katie, wanna hook up with a junior? i can show you the real college life. god i love freshmen so much. haha.

yeah..juniors are always looking for freshmen, espically if they're strumps and dont know any better

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 14, 2006, 05:35 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 13, 2006, 06:34 PM
Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 13, 2006, 04:10 AM
So I dyed my hair a couple months ago. And pierced my nose. So updated pics time! And umm, yeah.

ze new hair:

shitty picture, yes. but my camera phone sucks real bad. like real real bad. and my mirror is dirty.  :-\

you look way older now, in a good (great) way.  you're a freshman too right?

Yeeess I am, I'm done with class in 2 weeks and I'm sooo freaking excited. Summer can't come fast enough, haha. How's school going?

And in response to the others: Thanks? haha and my name isn't actually Frank that's just  my running joke with Rosie (who I happen to call Ted), hahaha, my name's actually Katie.

school's alright besides the school part, i hate all those stupid generals.  i just love livin in the dorms, just havin your best friends around all the time and goin to party together and everything.  other than losing that, i'm fucking pumped for summer.

the important question is: are you getttin a house or an apartment next year?

skinnypuppy

stop treating heyvanity like a piece of meat. she's one of the best old members this board has had, even though she has a low post count. give her respect, maaan.

Chrisbo

Oh, dont worry, she has my full respect man!

Hey, it's Easter. Happy Easter! Here's a bunny for ya! You want some eggs, don't ask me, I got none, ask the bunny!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

That's a weird-looking bunny. God knows what 'eggs' it'd give you if you asked for any!

Chrisbo

Haha, it's actually pretty funny you say that, because I typed 'evil easter bunny' into Google  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

I just did the same and came up with this delight:

Chrisbo

Yeah, that's pretty creepy! Ha, look at this, seems like google got the easter bunny mixed up with a certain father christmas!

No wonder the babies fucking crying man!

lithium royalty

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 16, 2006, 03:26 PM
I just did the same and came up with this delight:

that bunny looks mean!

raynor

Assassin

I didn't know 'Zimbabwe' got snow at this time of year. ::)

raynor

Assassin

How the hell did that guy jump so high anyway?

raynor

he jumped from the railing there

Assassin

Yeah but still... pretty damn high. Must be all that fresh Scandinavian air you lot are breathing.

raynor

see that volvo pv over there, that's what i drive around in. i try to pollute the air as much as possible.

deftonekid

Assassin

Quote from: raynor on Apr 16, 2006, 10:23 PM
see that volvo pv over there, that's what i drive around in. i try to pollute the air as much as possible.

And here I was thinking that all you needed to do to pollute the air was open your mouth! ;)

lithium royalty