Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

First thing on my "Dear Santa" letter....

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

*hump  hump hump*

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 23, 2006, 11:12 PM
haha watch a unknown screamo band come up with that name and become successful off of my twisted thinking.

i dont know whos going to show up for the show. i know tarkil and tuck are gonna be there. as far as amsterdam their are quite a few people on this board from there . i know i wanna meet up with tuck and get high maybe drink a glass of whiskey.

im spending alot to go on this trip so paypal me some schillings araz. ;)

Not screamo band, but there is/was a band Botch. They were from Washington.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Sam

freddy prinze jr. about to get some

Chrisbo

Hydro, that Sparkle girl is/was cold! Damn straight!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

raynor

i must say i'm pretty impressed with apple, my ipod couldn't connect to itunes so they just sent me a brand new. of course the same model as i use to have, but mine was pretty scratchy.

note my ohsum quote.

Chrisbo

Man that's nice! Wish I could get an i-Pod! Need a job first though! Man, you have good photo skills dude! I've told you that before and I'll tell you again! Man, you have good photo skills dude!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

raynor

thanks man, it's 80% the camera though, 19% photoshop and 1% me :)

Chrisbo

Yeah, but you're controlling the camera and photoshop so it does what you want haha! So it's 100% you really.

raynor

man chrisbo, i wanna have sex with you. you should become a diplomat, fo REAL!

Assassin

Quote from: raynor on Apr 25, 2006, 04:02 PM
i must say i'm pretty impressed with apple, my ipod couldn't connect to itunes so they just sent me a brand new. of course the same model as i use to have, but mine was pretty scratchy.

note my ohsum quote.

Mine's a bit scratched now too... I might try the same thing haha! You just called them up and told them it wouldn't connect to iTunes? Did they ask for any proof?

Quote from: raynor on Apr 25, 2006, 04:10 PM

Hahaha! There's such a homo-erotic vibe on this board! ;D

Chrisbo

Quote from: raynor on Apr 25, 2006, 04:10 PM

Sure man, you get your ass over here, bring your camera, we can do some shots during it all and post the pics on here, and make them all jealous, hahaha!

And yeah Zaz, it is pretty homo-erotic here, but it's all in good jest, and we know you girls like it too ;)

raynor

of course i had to send in my old one, so just a couple of scratches won't do

Chrisbo

Damn there goes my plan to steal Zaz's i-Pod and traid it in for a new one, for myself bahahaha!  :D

vida_mae

raynor, that is a really good pic.. maybe you should do some product photography...

deftonekid

Sam

Bow chika wow wow.

vida_mae

haha, ohhhh you guyyyys!!!!