Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Quote from: fireflyry on May 09, 2006, 07:54 AM
Dude get a Gamecube.

I picked one up a few weeks ago and they have a remake of the original RE but with kick arse Gamecube graphics, a game called RE 0 which is set before the original and is awesome and also most people agree RE4 is best played on a Gamecube.

Not only that but they are pretty cheap these days.

You know what, man?  That sounds like a fantastic idea.  I was playing some really cool games with my friend on his gamecube and the graphics aren't even that bad at all.  They're actually pretty impressive.  Plus I fucking LOVE Super Mario!

fireflyry

Damn straight and I got mine dirt cheap compared to a PS2 with games thrown in.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Breach Unborn

my and my buddies tattoo. mine is really faded because not long after i got it work started in the corn fields. i will get it filled in again at the end of the summer (i'm in the back)

beer pong action

my buddies new Cubs jersey

fireflyry

lol

Classic pics man.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Sam

Looks like you got some cool friends there, dude.  :)

Sam

Quote from: fireflyry on May 09, 2006, 08:11 AM
Damn straight and I got mine dirt cheap compared to a PS2 with games thrown in.

Yeah I might just get one.  I already see a few games that I would love to get.  That Resident Evil Zero looks pretty neat, and I'd like to find out what happened before the first Resident Evil.  I'm nerdy like that.  Also, I see a Star Wars game that I might want :)

alvarezbassist17

Breach Unborn

yeah man. 1 table got too easy, we needed to seperate farther. give it a shot

alvarezbassist17

dude that sounds fucking sweet.

it's all about full-contact beer pong, where if the ball bounces off the table, it's anybody's ball.

vida_mae

Breach unborn cheats.

Far away

Its the beer heaven @ the Breach's pic? Haha...damn..

Chrisbo

Quote from: Sam on May 09, 2006, 07:42 AM
I haven't played any Silent Hill games.  I was more into Resident Evil.  That game would scare the CRAP out of me when I played alone at night.  Ahh...good times, good times. ;D

Yeah you definitely do need to check out Silent Hill games, they are alot more scarier than Resident Evil, and half the time it's like wtf just happened!

Quote from: fireflyry on May 09, 2006, 07:42 AM
Silent Hill 2 bored me and I could'nt get into it like the first one.Might have to give it another shot.

Aye that you should! I liked the overall sadness in the storyline, made me want to play the game more and more to find what the hell was going on! Have you played Silent Hill 3?

Beer heaven?!?! I'm there *zooms off*

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Gaz

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 08, 2006, 06:41 AM

pre-huge ass fight with crowbars, bats, knives, a shotgun and a pistol right outside

i just go to parties to get wasted and be peaceful with my homies, i don't get what the deal is with people tryin to fight about every little thing

That sucks man, it's just a combination of alcohol and peoples egos, people get beered up and suddenly they can take on the world, ive been on plenty of nights out and been to parties where it has kicked off at the end and somone always gets hurt.

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

I had to step in the other night and break up a fight! It was over who did the song that was playing at the time! Fucking stupid!

OMG, ^, the likeness is actually unbelievable from that pic!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Breach Unborn