Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 01:19 AM
Quote from: DNZ on Jun 14, 2006, 12:41 AM

this is probably going to be my bio pictuer for my bands demo-booklet..thought i'd share..

it's the lack of hobbies..
Quote from: alimei on Jun 14, 2006, 01:12 AM
Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 12:51 AM
nothing....um.. i was just going to say that um... we have the same shoes.. dc's? except mine are pink and white..

IE: you're hot as fuck.

:o thats not what i said!!  :o

It's what you meant!!! And DNZ Vida and I wanna know.. what's your name and what's your sign?  ;D :D ;)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

vida_mae

hes a virgo. just looked on his myspace.

vida_mae

i dont know why but i always attract the virgos! i think its because they typically like older women, and girls who pay attention to detail.

DNZ

ehm.. you didnt attract me.. haha
that takes a lot :)
nothing personal, you seem nice

vida_mae

vida_mae

i mean, thats a good thing. of course not? why would i "want" you to be attracted to me? i mean your an artist too.. and your alright looking and all.. but yeah.. i dont think so either...

Jerry_Curls

pwned?

Nice style man. Just lose the belt...add another one. I'll say it again. Nice style.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

DNZ

i posted this yesterday in another topic:

it doesnt very often that im actually attracted to a girl.. it might sound a little cliche, but its the truth; i like a girl's personality.. ive made way too many mistakes in this field to just look at a girl and like her for simply being good looking.. i bet most of yall will agree to this.. if not, i can assure u thats going to be a problem in the future..

Mei

Fair.

I just think you're a looker. Okbye  8)

DNZ

Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 01:27 AM
i mean, thats a good thing. of course not? why would i "want" you to be attracted to me? i mean your an artist too.. and your alright looking and all.. but yeah.. i dont think so either...
liar

you want me

;)

Frankz0r

Quote from: DNZ on Jun 14, 2006, 01:25 AM
ehm.. you didnt attract me.. haha

You're blind man.

DNZ

i aint blind..vida and alimei are equally beautiful

vida_mae

dnz holy crap that the smashing pumpkins simpson lollapolloza episode in your sig!

DNZ

what on earth are you talking about

vida_mae

oh! shit! hahahah! i meant FRANKZOR.. lol! god dammit im such a fucking loser... i look like an IDIOT.

Mei

DNZ

haha it allright:)

Frankz0r

Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 01:38 AM
oh! shit! hahahah! i meant FRANKZOR.. lol! god dammit im such a fucking loser... i look like an IDIOT.

hehe don't worry  ;)

yeah, I like a lot my av  ;D
SP rulz