Mazzy

Crazylegs

That's quite an outfit right there.

Mazzy

i try to look my best...

Moz La Punk

Quote from: BigMood on Jun 20, 2006, 06:33 PM
i dunno in fact a.h. isnt very cool

What? Adolf Hitler isn't cool? Don't you know what great things he did? Like...

Yes. Ehm.

black coffee

yesterday i was quite shocked, i was watching some CNN after the Sweden England game, and some American dude said that he is shocked that he is seeing so many german flags here in germany during the World Cup. and some flag producer was asked about that, and he said "i think it will stop as soon as the Worldcup is over"

and I was just like ... what the fuck guys? he is shocked because here are lots of cars driving around with german flags on them? does he think that in the next moment a tank is coming out of the next street, and people begin to sing NAZI hymns?

what an ignorant fucker.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 21, 2006, 11:20 AM
yesterday i was quite shocked, i was watching some CNN after the Sweden England game, and some American dude said that he is shocked that he is seeing so many german flags here in germany during the World Cup. and some flag producer was asked about that, and he said "i think it will stop as soon as the Worldcup is over"

and I was just like ... what the fuck guys? he is shocked because here are lots of cars driving around with german flags on them? does he think that in the next moment a tank is coming out of the next street, and people begin to sing NAZI hymns?

what an ignorant fucker.

Haha that was dumb. Jesus, everything is orange here in the Netherlands and lots of Dutch flags. What, so thats discrimination? I dont think so, its just football.

Azwethinkweiz

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Frankz0r

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 21, 2006, 12:14 PM

Mmmm...nice, nice!

Funny Chino Pic, Just Thought I'd Add That In Here

Introduction to my drinking buddies

Paton, turned into such a weegie haha!

An actual weegie, Graeme, resident bullshitter

Dirty bastarding Shane with his missus Lea, barmaid at our local

Jumping Jack, metal fiend, former cider snorter

Looking Fairly Wankered

Horns (or Horny) United

On The Way To Tipperary (oh and that's Jen, she's not a drinking buddy, but she's a bud all the same)

Never Seen This Guy Before In My Life, Nae Clue, Apparently He's Just Some Tramp Who Hangs Around Outside Opium From Time To Time

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BigDave

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BigMood

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 21, 2006, 11:20 AM

what an ignorant fucker.

haha yeah and other countries sleep in their flags and if we do it... i think its great :)
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

BigMood

EMO-ALARM ^^ but its somethin about himmm

Looking Fairly Wankered

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

chinosbeltbuckle

Chrisbo

Quote from: BigDave on Jun 21, 2006, 05:44 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 21, 2006, 04:44 PM
Paton, turned into such a weegie haha!

safe

Haha, I knew you'd say something about that one! Mmm, Dry Cider!

Quote from: BigMood on Jun 22, 2006, 09:53 AMEMO-ALARM ^^ but its somethin about himmm

Looking Fairly Wankered

Shane on the left, aye he's a lil bit emo, he's more a trendy-hardcore kind of kid though!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

chinosbeltbuckle

:) sweet :)

You know, I was having a shite day, but I think you just made it better.