Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

in black seude Wally Wongs

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jul 31, 2006, 06:06 PM
Photos from last night and today

What we drank last night

I should send you some Jack Daniels,I live in JD country...Tennessee. The distillery is not far from my home.

BlitzkidMC

Damn frank u made me want to get some haha

Frankz0r

Quote from: defskull on Aug 01, 2006, 10:53 PM
I think your friend has fake breasts

Her breasts are natural, believe me  ;)

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 02, 2006, 12:00 AM
fanny.

She has a great ass  ;)

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Aug 02, 2006, 05:59 AM
Damn frank u made me want to get some haha

whenever u want mary  ;D

Breach Unborn

Frankz0r

they look bigger...

BlitzkidMC

Fanny Fanny Fanny
haha ;D

Frankz0r

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Aug 03, 2006, 03:19 AM
Fanny Fanny Fanny
haha ;D

call her! I gave u her number...  ;)
She knows how to work it  :D

alvarezbassist17

1 year ago:

today:

Breach Unborn

^i've got the shirt you're wearing in the first pic (even though that might be my least favorite beer)

fireflyry

It took you a year to grow a goatie?

Poor buggar.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Frankz0r on Aug 03, 2006, 03:31 AM
Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Aug 03, 2006, 03:19 AM
Fanny Fanny Fanny
haha ;D

call her! I gave u her number...  ;)
She knows how to work it  :D
I should haha
but that long distance naaahh!!

Chrisbo

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 02, 2006, 05:14 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jul 31, 2006, 06:06 PM
Photos from last night and today

What we drank last night

I should send you some Jack Daniels,I live in JD country...Tennessee. The distillery is not far from my home.

Cool, that would be nice! Heh, trying to start a lil collection of bottles as you can see. There was actually more, but they somehow fell out a window and smashed, ah well...

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

jamesthecat

JD is for women (i secretly like it too).  Ask a whiskey master and he'll tell you his unborn baby is too hardcore for JD.  A real whiskey is glenmorangie.  Actually I'm just saying that because I live next to the distillary.  Remember those adverts, "the glen of tranquility"?  That's complete bullshit.  There's no fucking glen here!!!!   

Chrisbo

Well it's a sour mash, so it is distilled differently to most other whiskeys, hence some people saying it isnt even proper whiskey. I dont really care to tell the truth, I like the taste of it, so I drink it. I have no macho image to live up to, so it's all good.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: fireflyry on Aug 03, 2006, 06:37 AM
It took you a year to grow a goatie?

Poor buggar.

haha i went through puberty like last september, it was sweet.

DNZ

allright.. the third and final Band bio concept..opinions?

Jacob

here are some pictures from my trip to the Azores. I took hundreds of pictures and might post more later. but these pretty much sum it all up.

this was the goal of a 2 hour walk/climb into the mountains. might not look like much on a computer screen but the surrounding forest was sub tropical and it was just so peaceful and relaxing to be here. sat down by that waterfall for half an hour just looking at the surroundings.

this is on the way back down.

a car trip across the mountains, up in the clouds.

these two lakes are, like all lakes on the island, the results of volcano craters. originally there were 7 cities in the surrounding area, now there's only one. appropriately called "seven cities" in portugese. the left lake is all green while the right is blue. it's hard to capture on a digital camera though.

after a long climb downwards through jungle-like forest we reached this small lake.

another long ass climb down a mountain to reach the beaches of this lake... look at those colors in the water.

this is from a huge park with more jungle-like forest. it was a fucking maze in there. we lost each other for some time.

this island is also the result of a volcano. the whole island is like a crater with a small lake in the middle. we went out to it by boat and climbed around for a while.

big waves at a beach we stopped by.

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Teddy.

damn that place looks awesome