defskull

Going to festivals must suck

4th Eye

Yeah, worst weekend of my life.

alvarezbassist17

DNZ

ahhaha the girl next to you LOL
*cough cough* yu..yu.pffffs...that some good shit..*cough cough*

only the dutch know how to smoke blunts in a decent fashion :)

Teddy.

Outside my crib in this ghetto ass part of the city

defskull

Mazzy

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 14, 2006, 01:15 PM

To come to an end, what I want to say: Everyone has the choice if he/she wants to get a child. There is the pill, condoms, 3 months injection, implants, bla bla. (Btw, chickdelalynch, you'll notice when a condom wrenches) It's obvious that sex can lead to a pregnancy and we're no neanderthals that can't control our drives. I got that feeling in me, that it's wrong to abort a child and that's why I'm against it.

there's really nothing i need to say to you about this because i have made my point and my thinking on this clear. i'm not trying to make you change your mind because i respect that you think it's a traumatic thing to go through because it is very hard to go through. not every woman that chooses it as an option makes that decision very early on. two weeks ago i went with a friend of mine to a clinic for her procedure. she was 13 weeks into her pregnancy. she's a law student and she has dropped out this semester because the strain that this has put on her right now is beyond anything i will be able to fathom. i remember sitting there with her and she turned to me and said, 'i may be shitting myself about going through that door but i know with all my heart that i'm making the right choice.' and she was making a choice and this is what it is all about. choice. the choice to get up in the morning. the choice to make a thinking decision in regards to what is best for you. a choice that you, and no other person, can make. regardless of whether another person [who has nothing to do with your choices] thinks.

just because it is wrong for you and you feel you are killing 'a life' is all basically your state of mind and your opinion, which i respect on all angles and form. i just don't think you have the right to label it as wrong doing as a whole. and you can be against it all you want but as soon as a person who is anti-abortion starts burning down clinics, shooting doctors and nurses who provide women with a choice and criticising women who have abortions in general, then that's where it begins to annoy and anger me because you have no right to those actions and you have no right to looks down on them. i really felt i had to say that to you even if i kicked my friend off her laptop to do it. you should do volunteer work at a clinic and maybe you will understand what i'm trying to explain to you a bit better but really, there is nothing further i can say about it. i just really believe in choice for women when it comes to their bodies and their reproductive system because it is your body and no one has any rights to it but you.

Moz La Punk

SHUT UP ABOUT ABORTION HERE.

hmkay?

yoda on mars

Quote from: Teddy. on Aug 14, 2006, 10:43 PM
Outside my crib in this ghetto ass part of the city

do yo uwear gold chains? hahahahahahaha...

Børed

ChickdelaLynch

To help sway away from politics...

My terrible attempt to go blonde.

jamesthecat

doesn't look bad at all dude!

Mei

It actually came out rather well for having black hair. My blonde does the same thing.. it gets brassy after about a week but there's a special shampoo you can use for it called "Shimmering Lights" and it's purple. It puts purple pigments on the blonde in your hair and makes the blonde actually blonde instead of a brassy orange/yellow color. It looks nice on you though.. :)  I'd look horrid with a full head on blonde  :o
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

emotivelotion

yesterday

thank you.

vida_mae

Quote from: momo on Aug 12, 2006, 12:05 PM
lmao i hate this pic so much!  ;D

and i kind of dont like this one!  ;D

DONT GO Chasin' waterfalls.. listen to the rivers and lakes that your use to...

vida_mae

Sam

That's both really fucking gross, and really fucking funny.

vida_mae

but why have an abortion, when you can eat your own young?