Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 04, 2006, 03:36 AM

I'd love to party with you one day... Seems like lots of fun! Because it seems to involve lots of alcohol obviously !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: momo on Sep 03, 2006, 03:28 AM
i cut my hair its gone! :'(
jk! ;D

I love that piercing.

Børed

Quote from: momo on Sep 03, 2006, 03:28 AM
i cut my hair its gone! :'(
jk! ;D

i love the pimple.

Frankz0r

BigDave

Quote from: ToneDef on Sep 03, 2006, 11:31 AM
Dave, you remind me of a mate of mine so much.

fo real?

Corleone

Børed

Corleone

BigMood

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Moz La Punk

Haha that dog is telling a joke only he gets. The girl is like... yeah kay.

Azwethinkweiz

Martin

Noah took a picture of himself everyday, for 6 years, and this link shows the result (so far)...pretty cool. Do think the impact of one photo a week or month would be bigger, that is, if he intents to show the effects of time on a person.

Azwethinkweiz

Martin

Sick but cool and cool but but sick.

rxqueen

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 05, 2006, 01:13 PM
Noah took a picture of himself everyday, for 6 years, and this link shows the result (so far)...pretty cool. Do think the impact of one photo a week or month would be bigger, that is, if he intents to show the effects of time on a person.

:o This guy stole my idea! If I get kids someday, I'll make a pic of them every single day!

Chrisbo

Was supposed to get pictures of the end of festival fireworks on Sunday, but I dont even remember seeing the fireworks never mind taking pictures of them. Ah well, there's always next year.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 05, 2006, 01:13 PM

that's cool.

Moz La Punk

Crazylegs

gamercard sig eh?

edit*

how is saints row btw. It got sold out here. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Moz La Punk

I think its great. In the beginning I was all like damn this is ripped off from GTA damn that is ripped of from GTA, but after a while you understand that they fixed a few problems GTA had and the graphics (on HDTV) are fucking awesome. Not to mention the options to pimp yourself and your cars.

Only downside is the humour. GTA has humour, Saints Row things it has but it definitely hasnt.