Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

Reading fest pics

watching 2 many dj's

drunk

my friend luke

Mazzy

hung out at jason and ishmael's love pad.

me and jason watching ishmael and shoshanna dance in the street.

look at my stumpy legs hahaha

Sam

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 01, 2006, 12:41 PM

Suri Cruise's First Bowel Movement

On August 28, A controverisal statue by Daniel Edwards was unveiled and it was revealed that Cruise and Holmes had Suri's first "poop" bronzed and put into a statue and sold on eBay.

The sculpture, "Suri's bronzed baby poop," will be exhibited under a display case until the eBay auction ends, Edwards, who was inspired to create the bronzed cast, has also been commissioned to produce a limited edition plaster replica.

I can't believe this is the world we are living in...

His daughter's gonna be so pissed when she grows up.

Jacob

or she will be equally nuts.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deathblow

those are some sick pictures people,  especially this one.
Quote from: Mazzy on Sep 02, 2006, 09:53 AM

for obvious reasons (JCVD!),   and this picture because this kid reminds me Soooo much of my nefew

Quote from: Mazzy on Sep 01, 2006, 07:41 AM
who likes mazzy's veggie pasta dish???

whats this kids cultural background? is he just pure white? or any mixes.?

Mazzy

Quote from: deathblow on Sep 02, 2006, 06:11 PM

he's assyrian. the same background as me.

momo

i cut my hair its gone! :'(
jk! ;D

Børed

Quote from: momo on Sep 03, 2006, 03:28 AM
i cut my hair its gone! :'(
jk! ;D

mine's better ;) lol joking...

defskull

Chrisbo

Quote from: BigDave on Sep 01, 2006, 02:21 PM
Reading fest pics

watching 2 many dj's

drunk

my friend luke

Looks laike you 'ad a good time guv!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ToneDef

Dave, you remind me of a mate of mine so much.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Sep 03, 2006, 02:23 AM

Now isn't that interesting...
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

TheWatcher

Mazzy

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 01:38 AM

so the possibility of him being my child is more obvious.

or are you being mean?

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Sep 04, 2006, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 01:38 AM

so the possibility of him being my child is more obvious.

or are you being mean?

Nope, I'm not being mean. It is interesting. Assyrians are Semitic, like Arabs, right? Or not right?

Mazzy

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 02:16 AM

Nope, I'm not being mean. It is interesting. Assyrians are Semitic, like Arabs, right? Or not right?

they are. although there was a big argument about it a very long time ago. they're not referred to as a semetic race anymore, well amongst assyrians - it's not what we call ourselves, they call us the indigenous people of the middle east. sort of to symbolise that we began life in the middle east.

jews are more semetic. my great grandfather was jewish, born and bred in what's now israel. assyrians are not arabs. i hate how people assume everyone from the middle east is arab. afghans aren't arabs, neither are persians. i had a lot of persian friends in high school and they hold this animosity towards arabs because of stuff that happened in the past [which is stupid because guilt is individual and a race shouldn't be held responsible for past atrocities.] assyrians and arabs do live together in some area's in the middle east but the majority of them have their own area's where they live. it's so fucking filled with history, the assyrian race that is because they were here before any race began to exist in the middle east. and the fact that we haven't been arabised, that we have our culture and cultural traditions intact, is really brilliant.

you're middle eastern too, aye? we're off-topic and we will get told off for it hahahahaha who fucking cares!!

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Sep 04, 2006, 02:32 AM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 02:16 AM

they are. although there was a big argument about it a very long time ago. they're not referred to as a semetic race anymore, well amongst assyrians - it's not what we call ourselves, they call us the indigenous people of the middle east. sort of to symbolise that we began life in the middle east.

jews are more semetic. my great grandfather was jewish, born and bred in what's now israel. assyrians are not arabs. i hate how people assume everyone from the middle east is arab. afghans aren't arabs, neither are persians. i had a lot of persian friends in high school and they hold this animosity towards arabs because of stuff that happened in the past [which is stupid because guilt is individual and a race shouldn't be held responsible for past atrocities.] assyrians and arabs do live together in some area's in the middle east but the majority of them have their own area's where they live. it's so fucking filled with history, the assyrian race that is because they were here before any race began to exist in the middle east. and the fact that we haven't been arabised, that we have our culture and cultural traditions intact, is really brilliant.

you're middle eastern too, aye? we're off-topic and we will get told off for it hahahahaha who fucking cares!!

Apologies if you thought I was assuming you're Arab - it's just there are a lot of races in the Middle East (as you're well aware) and many of them are Semitic. And since there are Syrians and Assyrians, I thought there might be a connection there. Thanks for the explanation.

Whilst I also condemn the resentment some Iranians/Persians hold towards Arabs, I can sort of understand it, because Arab cultures and traditions often overshadow those of the Persians since there are more Arabs in the Middle East than Iranians. It must be annoying, not to mention the bad history between Arabs and Persians (e.g. the Gulf War to name one incident), but still it definitely does not excuse prejudice.

I'm part Middle Eastern yes, I'm half Arab (Iraqi, to be exact). You know me already, even though we never actually 'spoke' before, I was Assassin. I left around the time you started posting again. And now I'm bored, so here I am again.

Mazzy

go to your thread. i'll reply there.

Juicy Fruit

alvarezbassist17