Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Oh she always does. Now give her some cookies.. :D

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 05:20 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 01, 2006, 05:11 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 05:00 PM
':P' Kinda signalled that it was a joke, You seriously didn't think i ment girls smell seriously do you?

I was trying to you know, go back to the childhood days when you'd say girls smell and they've got the lurgies!

But whatever man.

(oh if i didn't use fish, i would of said melons or something else that you'd probably find offensive, So much for trying to break the ice slowly)

Yeah that's what I thought at first, until you followed it up by claiming that the female genitalia smells of fish. Why do you need to 'break the ice slowly'? It only takes two words: 'I'm gay'. Then you wouldn't have had to 'jokingly' insult half of the human race.

The fact you said about how alot of gay men make remarks like that, What world are you living in? all blokes do.

And i didn't imply the female genitalia smelt of fish i was just using an example instead of saying

'Say i preferred'

'Cunt or Cock?'

'Pussy or Nob?'

'Minge or Dick?'

To be honest, i could of just said 'i'm gay' but i was just trying to funny about, Either way i would of offended you, you must just take things too seriously at heart.

Sorry if i offended you but leave it at that, you're just looking into it far too much.

Does that make it alright? No, it doesn't.

Look man I'm not trying to cause a problem over this, it probably looks like I am but seriously I'm not. It just pisses me off when men say shit like that about women. Whether you like cock or not. Unclean penises don't exactly smell nice either, do they? But how often do you get women saying stuff about that? It just comes down to having respect for other human beings. There's no need for sexism.

And I haven't taken it to heart, I still think you're a cool guy. It'd just be nice if you didn't say things like that. Then again it's your choice obviously.

Quote from: rxqueen on Nov 01, 2006, 05:25 PM
Oh she always does. Now give her some cookies.. :D

Haha oi! :P
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Subliminal

Whatever, let's just forget about it, i'm really pissed off now.

I apologise again.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 05:33 PM
Whatever, let's just forget about it, i'm really pissed off now.

I apologise again.

Haha, why are you pissed off?

I accept your apology. I know you only meant it as a joke, I was just trying to illustrate the point that some jokes are overdone and offensive - and are therefore inappropriate.

But cheer up man, SNW just came out, these are happy times! :)

Subliminal

Oh just cause i thought i really pissed you off, Man i really do come off abit sexist recently and you know why? It's because i work with some of the meanest women ever, everytime and i just associate other girls with them, I should really look at women as if they were my mum lol.

But i love girls, honest, me and my mum are like best buddies, i still think the sexuality thing is in the genes though or in my case, probably not lol.

rxqueen

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 05:38 PM
i still think the sexuality thing is in the genes though or in my case, probably not lol.

Oh it is. It happens during pregnancy and is influenced by hormons and stuff. I once read about that stuff, it's just too difficult to explain it in english for me. ;)

Juicy Fruit

Oh just cause i thought i really pissed you off, Man i really do come off abit sexist recently and you know why? It's because i work with some of the meanest women ever, everytime and i just associate other girls with them, I should really look at women as if they were my mum lol.

Haha aw bless you. Nah man, if I was pissed off about everything I argued about, I'd have a permanent frown instead of a permanent grin. I guess if you're usually exposed to mean people, then you'll have preconceptions of other people who have something in common with them so it's kinda understandable. But I'm sure you know that the majority of women are not like that! You get bastards from every group of people - which I'm sure you also know.

It's cool that you get along so well with your mum. I have a bit of a rocky relationship with mine.

i still think the sexuality thing is in the genes though or in my case, probably not lol.

What do you mean 'probably not'?

Subliminal

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 01, 2006, 05:47 PM

Haha aw bless you. Nah man, if I was pissed off about everything I argued about, I'd have a permanent frown instead of a permanent grin. I guess if you're usually exposed to mean people, then you'll have preconceptions of other people who have something in common with them so it's kinda understandable. But I'm sure you know that the majority of women are not like that! You get bastards from every group of people - which I'm sure you also know.

It's cool that you get along so well with your mum. I have a bit of a rocky relationship with mine.

Like i've been around loads of women growing up, not many father figures, so my life has been one constant bitch fest coming in and out of my ears, Everyone i ever work with is girls too :D They say things like that make men gay, so that's what i mean.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 05:49 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 01, 2006, 05:47 PM

Like i've been around loads of women growing up, not many father figures, so my life has been one constant bitch fest coming in and out of my ears, Everyone i ever work with is girls too :D They say things like that make men gay, so that's what i mean.

Ah right. But to be fair, I've come across just as many bitchy men as I have bitchy women. (In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a feminist - and I don't back down). ;D

Azwethinkweiz

omg, juicy fruit. stfu.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 01, 2006, 06:05 PM
omg, juicy fruit. stfu.

Hahaha. Now that wasn't very nice was it? Ah, back to the good old times. Be honest - you missed my stupid arguments over nothing. Admit it.

Azwethinkweiz

missed ?

i have no idea who you are.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 01, 2006, 07:05 PM
missed ?

Hahahaha!! This is priceless.

You instantly hated me under my last account, and you instantly hate me under this one too! I guess we'll just never get along. :(

Guess who I am... it's so obvious.

Frankz0r

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 01, 2006, 07:12 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 01, 2006, 07:05 PM
missed ?

Hahahaha!! This is priceless.

You instantly hated me under my last account, and you instantly hate me under this one too! I guess we'll just never get along. :(

Guess who I am... it's so obvious.

i'm not gonna say ur name, but u're sexy ;)

oh, and she's not vida ;)

Azwethinkweiz

haha, i just saw the picture you posted in the download thread.

well, hello assassin.

Subliminal

No wonder the church hates gays, look at the trouble they start! :D

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 01, 2006, 07:21 PM
haha, i just saw the picture you posted in the download thread.

well, hello assassin.

Haha, and you no doubt recognised me from my scary eyebrows since that's all that was showing in that pic.

Quote from: Frankz0r on Nov 01, 2006, 07:20 PMi'm not gonna say ur name, but u're sexy ;)

oh, and she's not vida ;)

Haha thanks for that. I think.

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 01, 2006, 07:25 PM
No wonder the church hates gays, look at the trouble they start! :D

Hahaha aw. In that case the church probably hates me even more, trouble seems to follow me around like a shadow. Some might even say I bring it upon myself... :o Obviously that's just not true though.

defskull

Where are the pics!?!?

Juicy Fruit

rxqueen

I still wanna see your hair.