wheres that from?

i see that somewhere....

Uno

lol
thats from the auto insurance comercial
saying even a cave man can do it..
lol

i want some dreds again

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Jacob

yeah, that's jv's way of saying I look like a cave man. Í dunno, he just does that sometimes. I think he's jealous, seeing as how he looks like one of those starving 5-year olds in Somalia himself.

thanks assasin. vill du knulla nu då? ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 18, 2006, 01:42 AM
yeah, that's jv's way of saying I look like a cave man. Í dunno, he just does that sometimes. I think he's jealous, seeing as how he looks like one of those starving 5-year olds in Somalia himself.

thanks assasin. vill du knulla nu då? ;)

I'm inclined to agree that he's jealous. ;D All of these cruel outbursts of his are an indication that he's bitter, resentful and envious. He does it to me too, I think he's trying to compensate for something... such as not having a penis. jv_ it's ok not to have a penis. I don't have a penis, and I'm doing just fine. Relax!

Varsågod, och jag ska tänka på det! ;)
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

jv_

LOLOL whatever
did aenemic bonk you over the head too many times before dragging you back to the cave?
quit acting like youre something special, assassin. ive only said something referring to you once. youre the one who continued the "cruel outbursts"

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: jv_ on Nov 18, 2006, 07:59 PM

LOLOL whatever
did aenemic bonk you over the head too many times before dragging you back to the cave?
quit acting like youre something special, assassin. ive only said something referring to you once. youre the one who continued the "cruel outbursts"

I'm not 'acting' like anything, I am special. And actually the only times you've ever spoken to me are to say dumb shit, so stop acting like it's a rarity.

Chrisbo

Jacob, do you miss the dreads? Ever felt the urge to grow them back again?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Juicy Fruit

Well I can't speak for him, but I have the urge for him to grow them back again. ;D

Subliminal

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 28, 2006, 01:57 AM
my hair is not very long at all. but I'm working on it... my plan is to let it grow out again and get new dreads. I just miss them too much. so maybe in half a year or so I will have new dreads (my hair grows pretty fast).

I can speak for him though  :D ;)

Chrisbo

AH right, question answered

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

Quote from: Chrisbo on Nov 18, 2006, 09:21 PM
AH right, question answered

Was from the SharingBeds thread, I remembered ya see :P

Juicy Fruit

Chrisbo

I have a memory like a sieve mostly

Subliminal

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 18, 2006, 09:28 PM
I wonder why... ;)
I remembered thinking, Fuck those dreads are huge and fuck having to where those on your head!

and that's the only place i remember him posting a pic up of the 'dreads'  8)

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 18, 2006, 09:29 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 18, 2006, 09:28 PM
I wonder why... ;)
I remembered thinking, Fuck those dreads are huge and fuck having to where those on your head!

They must be phallic symbols... like Mazzy and her fondness for guitar-wielding ladies. :D

Subliminal

I hate most dreads though, they're horrible, Unless you get them really awesome and 'clean' looking like Munky's from KoRn.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 18, 2006, 09:40 PM
I hate most dreads though, they're horrible, Unless you get them really awesome and 'clean' looking like Munky's from KoRn.

Yeah if they're not clean they're disgusting. But generally I think dreads look hot.

Jacob

having dreads is a pain in the ass, but as much as they bothered me I do miss them. I've never picked up as many chicks as when I had dreads ;)

they will return. and when they do, I'm giving assasin a call.

and btw, subliminal... I guess mine were of that dirty kind that you dislike. but what really amazed me were how many ladies who loved the smell. that's my only comment on that ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep