Previous topic - Next topic

neurotic

I should do a nose job. :P
...never trust the obvious...

Subliminal

devilinside

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 26, 2006, 10:15 PM

Webcam posing:

Aah you're soo pretty!!! I love your eyebrows!

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

She is beautiful.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defskull

Juicy Fruit looks kind of like my cousin.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 26, 2006, 10:28 PM
you're welcome if you wanna swim over though.

I'm welcome to torture your ass? Now that's just too interesting a proposition to turn down! :P

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 27, 2006, 01:40 AM
Aah you're soo pretty!!! I love your eyebrows!

Haha thanks... you know it scares me how many people comment on my eyebrows, I really hope they're not the most noticeable thing on my face!

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 27, 2006, 02:20 AM
she's beautiful.

Vill du knulla? ;D

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 27, 2006, 03:09 AM
She is beautiful.   =o)

Aw thanks, so are you - I love your hair! :)

Quote from: defskull on Dec 27, 2006, 03:23 AM

You know I'm not just saying this cos you said that, I was gonna mention this the other day but I noticed in one of your pics that you actually resemble my brother slightly... if I had any recent pics of him I'd post them but unfortunately I don't! How weird is that though?
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Mazzy

Quote from: neurotic on Dec 26, 2006, 11:47 PM

I should do a nose job. :P

why would you get a nose job? that would just make you look like everybody else with their stupid perfectly shaped straight noses.

i know how you feel. i am the only one in my whole family that has a disproportioned nose and i get down about it the majority of the time but i don't let it get to me too much and i've never wanted to 'fix it' so to speak. i just have to learn to live with what i have and there's going to be people out there that will appreciate what you hate about yourself physically. that has taken me years to understand. from what i have seen of you, i think you are extremely attractive and exceptionally talented. a worthy person see's beauty in the most strangest faces and they are the ones who truly value what beauty is at all.

it hits me deep when beautiful girls want to change something about their faces and bodies because it doesn't look like everyone else's. it's not meant to. i remember when i was 16 and i hated hated hated x100 my nose and i was sitting on the bus and my friend turned to me and said, 'i wish i had a bump in my nose. it adds so much character to your face' and fuck, it just made me so pleased that i had the nose i had because this friend and i got into a conversation that we would never have had if i had gotten a perfect nose like my sister's. but don't try to change yourself. and fuck, your hair is fucking fantastic. if you cut it really short, it would bounce and look so adorable.

devilinside

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 27, 2006, 05:33 AM
why would you get a nose job? that would just make you look like everybody else with their stupid perfectly shaped straight noses.

i know how you feel. i am the only one in my whole family that has a disproportioned nose and i get down about it the majority of the time but i don't let it get to me too much and i've never wanted to 'fix it' so to speak. i just have to learn to live with what i have and there's going to be people out there that will appreciate what you hate about yourself physically. that has taken me years to understand. from what i have seen of you, i think you are extremely attractive and exceptionally talented. a worthy person see's beauty in the most strangest faces and they are the ones who truly value what beauty is at all.

it hits me deep when beautiful girls want to change something about their faces and bodies because it doesn't look like everyone else's. it's not meant to. i remember when i was 16 and i hated hated hated x100 my nose and i was sitting on the bus and my friend turned to me and said, 'i wish i had a bump in my nose. it adds so much character to your face' and fuck, it just made me so pleased that i had the nose i had because this friend and i got into a conversation that we would never have had if i had gotten a perfect nose like my sister's. but don't try to change yourself. and fuck, your hair is fucking fantastic. if you cut it really short, it would bounce and look so adorable.

that's soo nice,and true. very well said.

Juicy Fruit

^ Agreed. I literally can't even see anything 'wrong' with your nose neurotic... I find a good tactic is to never point out the things you don't like about your appearance because the vast majority of the time, you're the only one who notices them anyway! :)

And like Mazzy said, you have great hair.

ToneDef

Juicy Fruit

Haha that's adorable...

Mazzy

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 26, 2006, 11:58 AM

Moi.

can you do me a favour?

can you remodel this photograph by placing yourself in the same pose with the same expression?

it's one of my favourite photographs and i think you should totally do that for me because i'm so nice to you.

defskull

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 27, 2006, 04:53 AM
Quote from: defskull on Dec 27, 2006, 03:23 AM

You know I'm not just saying this cos you said that, I was gonna mention this the other day but I noticed in one of your pics that you actually resemble my brother slightly... if I had any recent pics of him I'd post them but unfortunately I don't! How weird is that though?

We're related, I thought you knew that?

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 26, 2006, 10:15 PM
Haven't posted any pics of myself in a while so I thought I'd torture everyones' eyes... muhahaha!

Doing shisha in London last weekend (Edgware Road if anyone knows it!):

Webcam posing:

Your very pretty =]
No torture here, just smiles.

ToneDef

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 27, 2006, 07:27 AM

Moi.

can you do me a favour?

can you remodel this photograph by placing yourself in the same pose with the same expression?

it's one of my favourite photographs and i think you should totally do that for me because i'm so nice to you.

Haha, you're almost as bad as Crazylegs. You should start the Obi Wan/Renton/Bloke from Moulin Rouge club. I shall not be recreating that pose any time in the near future. I don't look nothing like the geezer.

skinnypuppy

do what mazzy says or fear the wrath of a horse with a gun...

Jacob

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 27, 2006, 04:53 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Dec 27, 2006, 02:20 AM
she's beautiful.

Vill du knulla? ;D

hahaha! ja, tack! men då får du komma till sverige nån gång.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Subliminal

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 27, 2006, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 27, 2006, 07:27 AM

Moi.

can you do me a favour?

Haha, you're almost as bad as Crazylegs. You should start the Obi Wan/Renton/Bloke from Moulin Rouge club. I shall not be recreating that pose any time in the near future. I don't look nothing like the geezer.

It's your jawline and your chin, That's why you look similar to him, Other than that Ewan Mcgregogorogoroger whats his face isn't good looking, Unlike Trav who is bloody gorgeous  :D  (ok, ok...i'll stop now)

And Mazzy if Trav does a pose like that, He'd look like an uber gay emo. Not good.

And JuicyFruit you really are gorgeous! You know if i was a hetro i'd become Muslim and marry you!! :D

Saturday Night Whiskey

EDSON ARANTES DO NASCIMENTO = PELE = BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.