Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 02, 2007, 04:18 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 02, 2007, 12:30 AM

nigga what the fuck is that?

You read my mind.  Although I like the creepy figure in the painting with the white face on the right wall.

TheWatcher

Juicy Fruit

WTF? They're bloody massive! She must get chronic back pain.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Sam

rxqueen

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 02, 2007, 08:53 PM

At work woman keep telling me every day how their back hurts from having such a big breast. Some even think about getting them done smaller. I just can't understand why people should do this to their body. Get a push up bra grls!

Sam

No no..leave the breasts alone.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 02, 2007, 11:07 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 02, 2007, 08:53 PM

At work woman keep telling me every day how their back hurts from having such a big breast. Some even think about getting them done smaller. I just can't understand why people should do this to their body. Get a push up bra grls!

There's only so much a good-fitting bra can do though.

Quote from: Sam on Feb 02, 2007, 11:08 PM
No no..leave the breasts alone.

Yeah breast reduction is a really extreme option but some women get really bad pain and have no other choice! Apparently you can lose the feeling in your nipples after a reduction... that's a shame.

devilinside

I had a breast reduction when I was 16. I played soccer,and they killed my back. I went from a DD to an A! After I had my son,they went to a C. I like the size now.

rxqueen

Yes, operations should always be the last choice and they're always a risk. Some people have it from being overweight, so they should try loosing weight first.

And yes, a good bra is a must have if you have big breasts. The weight is still there though but the back gets released. Wide straps are good, too. Unfortunately most woman wear the wrong size (especially young woman, like 80-90% I'd say)..

devilinside

I was smaller then,I was around 115 lbs,and because my boobs were soo big,I slouched alot. I had to get fitted for special bra's,and wore sports bra's alot. I'm glad I (and my mother) made the choice to get it done. I didn't want sever back problem by time I was 30.

Sam

rxqueen

Cool, it seems you've made the right decision Kelly.

The european sizes are different from the US, but I think DD is E here. Also if the chest measurement gets wider, the Cup gets bigger too (lots of people don't know that too and they take like 10 bras to try them on instead of just get someone to measure them). But I was just like that.. Young girls don't think about it, they only want something that looks good. ^^ I've worn 75(cm)C when in fact I need 70D (more tight, same cub).

Did I ever tell you I love my job? :D

Sam

I fucking love boobs

rxqueen

It's just weird looking flesh, but who doesn't? ;D

devilinside

I bet. I got to Victoria's Secret,and they fit me for bra's. Yeah,I like cute ones,but I like comfort more. And I like to avoid spillage. ;)

But I do think you should only have it done if you are in some sort of pain,not just for cosmetic reasons. The recovery was easy,other than the drainage tube that had to be pulled out the day after...HORRIBLE! ANd I remember going to a friends house a few day's afterwards,and I still had this special bra/bandage on,and she ran up and hugged me hard...MAN! And it also took them time to recover. I had alot of sharp pains in them,from the nerves,but luckily never lost sensation,and was able to breast feed. haha  I know ya'll wanted to know.

Juicy Fruit

rxqueen

@kelly
Ouch, sounds painfull. :/ I even hate the sore feeling before my strawberry weeks..

I had the chance to get a plastic surgery because I have a huge overbite, but my parent's didn't allow it. I didn't want it myself, it would have been a hella procedure (breaking the jaw, stomach tube for two weeks and shit like that). I got braces instead. The result isn't perfect of course, but I have straight teeth now and there's more in life than looking good.

But to get back on bras Kelly, do you guys have Passionata and Chantelle over there? They make the best and most beautiful lingerie ever! Here's the last one I got. <3

Azwethinkweiz

devilinside

I think we have Chantelle,but none are close to me. :( You can order online,but I'm scared to order things like that online.

Youch,I could not imagine having a stomach tube. That's good though that you didn't have to go through all that pain.

My teeth stuck out when I was younger because I sucked my thumb. My dentist put this thing with spiked behind my teeth to get me to quit sucking my thumb,but it didn't work. My thumb was all cut up. hah But my point,after I did quit ( I was in 3rd grade),I had to get a retainer,and tighten it every week until it it pulled my teeth back into place.

Juicy Fruit

Chantelle make gorgeous underwear but it's bloody expensive! So far the most comfortable bra I had was by Playtex...

And... here is me looking very strange haha...

More board member pics!