Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I think he would to. And.....fuck,that's all i'm gonna say. No sex talk.

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 17, 2007, 10:19 PM

Getting highly excited Kelly? :) muahahaha

rxqueen

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
I think most people do. Everyone should try it at least once. ;)

That's what nine girls (no joke ^^) tried to tell me when we got out for my sister's birthday. I seem to be different.

devilinside

I've been with 2 girls,and it was great! But...yeah.........

marty

OK Question then:

If your girlfiend (or Boyfriend) kissed someone of their own sex ...is it cheating?

no

marty

if it's just kissing?

devilinside

It depends on how the kiss is. If it's passionate and you weren't around,then I think maybe. But if everyone was drunk and you were around and saw,then I dont think it would be a big deal.

Subliminal

It's all coming out now, I love it! ;)

Black Elvis

i've been with 2 girls. i've also been with 2 sisters. i've also dont alot i shouldn't say.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

Subliminal

marty

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 17, 2007, 10:35 PM
It depends on how the kiss is. If it's passionate and you weren't around,then I think maybe. But if everyone was drunk and you were around and saw,then I dont think it would be a big deal.
I had a big talk on the weekend about this. I have no problems with it, but some of my friends see it as cheating.

But back to the gay thing...I was gonna do it once when I was 15, but i was too chiken-shit to go through with it. I still think what it would be like...

marty

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
i've also dont alot i shouldn't say.
I bet you have, and I bet you will say.

Subliminal

I don't think it's a thing you look into as you get older, But when you're young, you don't know what's good or bad...although i started a really young age.. lol i've known a long time now.

marty

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 17, 2007, 10:48 PM
I don't think it's a thing you look into as you get older, But when you're young, you don't know what's good or bad...although i started a really young age.. lol i've known a long time now.
Thats cool, man. When I was 15 I had no idea. I had been with a few girls, but I just wasn't too sure. The I had an afterschool job with this 19 year old who was gay and we became really good friends. About a year into working with him he made a move on me and I almost did it (he made the move about 4-5 times), but wimped out cause i was scared that I could be gay (even though i knew my parents would be cool).

I suppose since I didn't do, I could be gay, but I like girls way too much. Guys are too hairy and bulky. Girls are smooth and smell nice and look pretty.

Black Elvis

Quote from: marty on Jun 17, 2007, 10:46 PM

no i can't. too much excitement.
i am the black elvis

marty

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 17, 2007, 11:11 PM
Quote from: marty on Jun 17, 2007, 10:46 PM

no i can't. too much excitement.
usualy means it hasn't happened...yet

Black Elvis

naw, it really means that if i did say some things, people would judge, like always, i could say, and you know i have the balls, but for now, not right now.
i am the black elvis

marty

Whats the worst thing you have done to a girl?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 17, 2007, 10:19 PM
wow hi kelly. How are you doing?  Feel like speaking for me much?  You and liam need to get some fantacies out thats for dam sure.  But no kids I am not gay.  Sorry.  While I agree that most men will have gay thoughs.  Usually in their teens