Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 12:20 AM

DUDE! That dresser/bar/whatever the fuck it is behind you is fantabulous!! I want it!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 04, 2007, 04:34 AM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 03, 2007, 09:57 PM
4th Eye, you saw some killer bands, man. I'm jealous. W.A.S.P? Fuck yeah.

Yah, there was some good stuff. Here's the whole roster: http://www.tuska-festival.fi/2007/ohjelma.php

WASP put up a solid show from what I remember...actually the only song that I remember was Wildchild. Damn, haven't been that drunk since....well, the previous weekend. ::)

Haha

Dude! You saw Vader!?

tarkil

Damn, haven't been that drunk since....well, the previous weekend. ::)

Ha ha ha ha... You really remind me of me some times... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 04, 2007, 04:55 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 12:20 AM
DUDE! That dresser/bar/whatever the fuck it is behind you is fantabulous!! I want it!

Yeah my step mom has pretty good taste.  This whole house is beautiful.  But she is also loaded.  

But ahem, you are supposed to be talking about that sexy boy in front of the dresser.

Here are some more pics of it for you though.

4th Eye

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 04, 2007, 05:26 AM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 03, 2007, 09:57 PM
4th Eye, you saw some killer bands, man. I'm jealous. W.A.S.P? Fuck yeah.

Yah, there was some good stuff. Here's the whole roster: http://www.tuska-festival.fi/2007/ohjelma.php

WASP put up a solid show from what I remember...actually the only song that I remember was Wildchild. Damn, haven't been that drunk since....well, the previous weekend. ::)

Haha

Dude! You saw Vader!?

Yeah and I was pleasantly surprised. Doesn't sound so good on albums but the live show was so intense and brutal, one of the top notch performances. Too bad I couldn't see them playing Slayer's "Raining Blood" cuz I had to hurry to the train.

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 04, 2007, 06:01 AM
Damn, haven't been that drunk since....well, the previous weekend. ::)

Ha ha ha ha... You really remind me of me some times... ;)

Well, last week I was drunk for three days and the previous week for four days. But it was because of Midsummer-party and festivals...usually I try to keep it once a week, this pace just isn't healthy.

tarkil

I try to keep it to no more than twice a week on my side... And try to limit my drunkness to being drunk/very drunk, but not shitfaced...

Variable

it seems like all I have done one leave is drink.  Thats all anyone wants to do.  Tonight was the first night in forever I did not have anything to drink.

tarkil

neurotic

it kinda looks like it's from baroque.. or around that period at least.
...never trust the obvious...

Variable

I doubt it.  Its more than likely a knock off.  I will ask though

neurotic

well, that's why i said it looks like it's baroque... it's probably either neo-baroque or a handy 60 year old grandpa who makes custom furniture. ;D
...never trust the obvious...

rxqueen

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ha, you've gotta be kidding.

That's nothing, my friend.

rxqueen

Geez, I know. ^^ Why aren't you game, fucker.. haha

Variable

That thing by my ear is not a pimple.  Its a extra piece of skin.  All else if fair game

rxqueen

Extra reddened skin. Hmm, what was God thinking when he added this little extra to your face. Maybe he wanted the girls fo feel sorry for you and give you a kiss to cheer you up. Oh wow, it worked. ^^ His name isn't god for nothing.

Variable

you are sooo jealous of her.  awwww its ok emma I love you too

rxqueen

Indeed. Her nose is way cuter than mine. Acutally, my nose isn't cute at all. Ask raph, he made a thread about a nose job for me. Donation anyone?

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 04, 2007, 09:40 PM
Indeed. Her nose is way cuter than mine. Acutally, my nose isn't cute at all. Ask raph, he made a thread about a nose job for me. Donation anyone?
dont do that to yourself emma.  You are beautiful.  But amy is a cutie.  She has been my leave fling.  Has me acting all proper and shit

blondie