Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 15, 2007, 04:02 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 13, 2007, 11:12 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2007, 03:41 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 13, 2007, 08:41 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2007, 05:41 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 11, 2007, 02:44 PM
thats a really gay hat btw.  I would move on

i don't think people in europe usually wear baseball caps much at all, i could be wrong, but that'd seem weird walkin around not seeing any on anyone

Haha, people wear baseball caps in europe man.. Remember, the UK is just a mini, watered down version of the US.  Shit is more expensive though.

well that's good, baseball caps are wicked comfy.  do you have wiggers wearing the flat-brimmed caps there too?

we have those retards with the straight brim as well

i dont fucking understand wiggers.. or any colored moron who decides to try and act cool and angry. they are a bunch of brainless fools who wouldnt understand being civil if it slapped them in the face

im just so tired of seeing people who try and look tough. or cool. when really they are a moron and are gonna have a "babys muvva" by the age of 18

i know dude, it's just like gettin all decked out in skater clothes when you can't even ollie.  it just sucks cuz they won't listen to matter how uncool you tell them they're being, but in 10 years they're gonna realize how much they sucked. 
I hate people like that too.  Especially people who try to talk like they are black.  And its even worse when they only talk like that to black people.  But then talk normal around their white friends.  Ahhh drives me nuts.  I dont understand why people want so bad to be something they aren't.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

Sam

Quote from: Variable on Jul 15, 2007, 06:42 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 15, 2007, 04:03 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 15, 2007, 12:28 AM
You hang with polite people man. Normally you'd be covered in giant cocks and "I'm fucking gay" and shit. Maybe minus an eyebrow when you wake up too.

Ha ha ha ha... I can see what you mean there.... A nice giant cock on the forehead is the must imo... :)
Like this?.......

Those are some funny pictures man

marty

Quote from: fireflyry on Jul 15, 2007, 09:55 AM

I've had girlfriends like that. they look like Angels...and then out comes the demon

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Jul 16, 2007, 03:45 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 15, 2007, 06:42 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 15, 2007, 04:03 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 15, 2007, 12:28 AM
You hang with polite people man. Normally you'd be covered in giant cocks and "I'm fucking gay" and shit. Maybe minus an eyebrow when you wake up too.

Ha ha ha ha... I can see what you mean there.... A nice giant cock on the forehead is the must imo... :)
Like this?.......

Those are some funny pictures man
Good drunken times in the navy.  The other guy who was drawn on was way more drunk than me.  So my friends who did it to us were going to cut his hair (he loves his hair) but I would not let them.  So then I went and passed out after I got them out of his room.  So they went and did that to me after I passed out and then they went and fucked with him anyways.

Variable

I took these pics last night from a little tiki bar we were chilling at.  It was really nice

it was literally right on the beach.  Like it had about 3 ft of sand right before the water so we decided to go to the sand and have some beers.

and as they got more drunk, they got further into the water.

good times

Jerry_Curls

and then the last pic is them swmiinig

and then the next drowning

and then next nothing
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

I would be a really shitty friend if I just stood there and took pics of that

penny

would be funny though.

Variable

true true.  They tried fighting to get me in the water.  I just inserted my thumb into the first guys eye who tried to step up and then they went back to what they were doing.

Jerry_Curls

Haha do you do any crazy things or are you just the introverted guy taking pictures of "candid" moments. WHERES THE FUN?!

I wanna see you fucking a [edit: HAWAAIN ]prostitute or something.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jul 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
Haha do you do any crazy things or are you just the introverted guy taking pictures of "candid" moments. WHERES THE FUN?!

I wanna see you fucking a [edit: HAWAAIN ]prostitute or something.
I have always been the kind of responsible mommy type figure amongst most of the groups I hang out with.  Although I have had plenty of moments of crazy times.  But I live in japan, not hawaii.  but if you wana see a crazy video of me, ill hook it up in my thread in a couple min

law

Graduation day

Had a great time, bring on next year!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

rxqueen

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sam

He is like...the unknown member of the Resevoir Dogs.

neurotic

i dunno why the hell do i always look like someone beat me up like a minute ago before the photo was taken.
sorry for the bad colors, i don't have a scanner. so this is a photo of my photo.lol

@Law - congradulations! ;)
...never trust the obvious...