Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penny

i can't figure out if you're a guy or a girl.

neurotic

Quote from: penny on Jul 18, 2007, 11:25 PM
i can't figure out if you're a guy or a girl.

read under my avatar.
...never trust the obvious...

penny

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

penny

or so it would seem...

WetPunaniOvenBaked

do you read the "dictionary of catch phrases" or somthing. cause your played out sardonic wit just that. played out.

Variable

would you even know how to read the dictionary of catch phrases?

penny

Quote from: WetPunaniOvenBaked on Jul 18, 2007, 11:38 PM
do you read the "dictionary of catch phrases" or somthing. cause your played out sardonic wit just that. played out.

if it annoys you, ignore me, dumbshit.

WetPunaniOvenBaked

Quote from: Variable on Jul 18, 2007, 11:40 PM
would you even know how to read the dictionary of catch phrases?

Actually I wrote it. if that answers your question.

Variable

so its filled with incomplete sentences and words that are totally wrong for how you try to use them? 

WetPunaniOvenBaked

so your still trying to make witty ironic sardonic sentances to help make you feel smart about the fact you were dropped on your head as a baby which is why your a marine, which is why i could beat your ass, which is why you better look right and see my left comin straight to your temple biatch.

White Pwny

Quote from: WetPunaniOvenBaked on Jul 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
so your still trying to make witty ironic sardonic sentances to help make you feel smart about the fact you were dropped on your head as a baby which is why your a marine, which is why i could beat your ass, which is why you better look right and see my left comin straight to your temple biatch.

It's quite IRONIC that you post about someone else not being smart, yet spell sentences wrong.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

WetPunaniOvenBaked

it's ironic that you care and it's also platonic what you share. you don't like how I type then type it yo damn self.

ChickdelaLynch

Law looks very dashing.

law

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 18, 2007, 10:03 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
Classy dude... :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. You should see the picture of me with the Town Crier haha

Mazzy

Quote from: Law on Jul 18, 2007, 02:52 PM
Graduation day

Had a great time, bring on next year!

you should wear a suit for the rest of your life. you look really good. i love your haircut. man, i can see myself having a reaction if i saw you on the street. a very good reaction!

let's get carnal again, baby.

defskull

What an emo little bitch

Variable

Quote from: WetPunaniOvenBaked on Jul 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
are you threatening to beat me up online?  wow, I remember when that used to be cool in like middle school.  Of course it was always the kids who got their asses kicked who would come online to say shit like that because they could not do it in real life. 

And you have the worse grammar ever + you say the dumbest shit ever= you are an idiot

ToneDef

defskull, whenever you post pics I always think you look so fucking American. Handy I guess considering you are and all. Fuck knows why I think that though. I guess you look.. Healthy? Americans look pretty healthy to me, even the fat ones. It's the weather I guess.

defskull

Haha! Oh man I am so unhealthy too.