Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 12, 2007, 09:15 AM

You remind me of Goose from TopGun, I'm glad your ok, I was actually starting to worry about you.

you know its weird you say that.  There was this guy names Noble (that was his last name) that I knew in the school you have to go to after boot camp to become a corpsman.  And me and my roommate used to say he looked like goose.  He was just a tall goofy ass hole.  Dude just died in Iraq.  sucks too because everyone used to make fun of him because of how tall he was.  He was fairly thick too, not fat just thick.  And everyone would be like "dam, if you get deployed you dont stand a chance.  We call people like you bullet catchers."  Then sure as shit, it happened.  heres the only pics I could find of him.  You gota picture him with a stache though.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
wow, gregory looks like a huge pussy, holy shit.
big words for someone scarred shitless of cops

devilinside

mrs_swa

wow trey, awesome pics, wish you didnt have to go back.  SL hasn't been the same since you left.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 12, 2007, 02:29 PM
wow trey, awesome pics, wish you didnt have to go back.  SL hasn't been the same since you left.
why thank you mrs jackie.  How are you

mrs_swa

I am doing really good!  Me, Cyn, Tara. and Sara all went to Blue October last night and had a blast!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

this would be a good thread to post pic of the concert in

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2007, 02:46 PM
this would be a good thread to post pic of the concert in

Ill be posting pics when I get them up later today.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

there was never a doubt in my mind ;)

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2007, 02:23 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
wow, gregory looks like a huge pussy, holy shit.
big words for someone scarred shitless of cops

as much as someone can be afraid of a fine.  no, i'm more scared of the taco bell dog, since he might actually bite.  i'm actually afraid of the laws that don't protect but hurt me.

but enough of that, how was your little jaunt into the stone age?  i'm pretty pumped you didn't get exploded.

Variable

ha yeah im pretty pumped that I didn't get blowed up myself.  Armor is a beautiful thing.  Im good though, nice to have the basic luxuries of life again.  And the jaunt is going well.  Im picking up the language and making friends amongst the ANA.  learning a lot about Islam and afghanistan and believe it or not the US.  its pretty cool.  I feel like im getting a pretty unique experience.

pissedandpierced

So when do you go back to the US?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Gaz

Quote from: yoda on mars on Oct 09, 2007, 07:48 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 09, 2007, 04:31 PM
Haven't posted myself in a while so here I am:

OMG! I've always tought you are a man!

You look awesome!

gorgeous!

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 12, 2007, 08:24 PM
So when do you go back to the US?
not for a really, really long time.  After I leave afghanistan(sometime around april) its back to japan for like 7 months.  Then back to the US

TheWatcher

sweet pics man
good luck

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2007, 08:08 PM
ha yeah im pretty pumped that I didn't get blowed up myself.  Armor is a beautiful thing.  Im good though, nice to have the basic luxuries of life again.  And the jaunt is going well.  Im picking up the language and making friends amongst the ANA.  learning a lot about Islam and afghanistan and believe it or not the US.  its pretty cool.  I feel like im getting a pretty unique experience.

you're learning arabic or a dialect of it or what?  that'd be a trip to learn that kind of language, without any latin or germanic influence. 

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 12, 2007, 10:43 PM

you're learning arabic or a dialect of it or what?  that'd be a trip to learn that kind of language, without any latin or germanic influence. 

Well if he's in Afghanistan he'll be learning Pashto, not Arabic. Afghans aren't Arabs.

And FYI I speak a fair amount of Arabic, and I agree it's awesome.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Gaz on Oct 12, 2007, 08:55 PM
Quote from: yoda on mars on Oct 09, 2007, 07:48 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 09, 2007, 04:31 PM
Haven't posted myself in a while so here I am:

OMG! I've always tought you are a man!

You look awesome!

gorgeous!

Thanks Gaz! :)
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 12, 2007, 11:22 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 12, 2007, 10:43 PM

Well if he's in Afghanistan he'll be learning Pashto, not Arabic. Afghans aren't Arabs.

And FYI I speak a fair amount of Arabic, and I agree it's awesome.

yeah, i'm fluent in spanish, and the easiest way for me to learn it well was to learn to make connections between that and english, which is easy because they're relatively similar, in that they use the same written characters and stem from the same place and whatnot.  arabic, poshto or japanese for that matter, they would all be soo weird to me.  can you read it too?

Sig. Costelluccio

zara is my dream girl and i can't have her.