Variable

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Oct 17, 2007, 11:47 PM
why is that?

because everybody's really gay about them in the U.S.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Wait, what?

Heater? Electric or gas?

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 18, 2007, 04:11 AM

I used to have a pair of sunglasses like that, I got them free from McDonalds when I was about 10.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 18, 2007, 06:52 AM
why is that?

ok ill take the hit on looking like a dumb ass here.  You are talking about cigarets right?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

thank you , thank you

4th Eye

Quote from: Variable on Oct 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
sounds fun.  And yeah you look fucked up man.  that poor map.

That's probably the best or most sober-looking pic of me from that trip. Other pics will not be shown.

And I don't know what a heater is in this matter but it's fucking cold in here so anything creating heat is a plus.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Oct 18, 2007, 08:34 AM
why is that?

ok ill take the hit on looking like a dumb ass here.  You are talking about cigarets right?

i am talking about cigs, sorry, i like slang.  but yeah, it seems everyone who doesn't smoke in the U.S. is hell-bent on making smokers' lives miserable.

Marlon Brando

Stewart is growing better than expected.
Those Hatians down the street are gonna pay top dollar for those gems.

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 29, 2007, 09:00 PM
don't be rude marlon

DefCubus

This r now a ballz thread

]

defskull

J.C. Costelluccio

T-Rock

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 18, 2007, 02:27 PM
why is that?

i am talking about cigs, sorry, i like slang.  but yeah, it seems everyone who doesn't smoke in the U.S. is hell-bent on making smokers' lives miserable.
Im not a smoker.  But if you want to smoke that's perfectly fine with me.  I agree with very few smoking laws.  I like the whole smoking and non smoking sections in public places.  But to ban it all together?  Come on.

But one thing you can't deny is that smoking is a strain on the medical system.  There are a lot of chronic patients it would not have to deal with if people did not smoke like COPD, Cancer, And it greatly increases your risk for heart dieses. Sooooo in the end it can become a strain on things like medicare and shit as well as overflow hospitals.  That is undeniable.

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 19, 2007, 10:06 AM

That's a strange first pic to post of yourself

4th Eye

Quote from: Variable on Oct 19, 2007, 10:29 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 18, 2007, 02:27 PM
why is that?

Im not a smoker.  But if you want to smoke that's perfectly fine with me.  I agree with very few smoking laws.  I like the whole smoking and non smoking sections in public places.  But to ban it all together?  Come on.

But one thing you can't deny is that smoking is a strain on the medical system.  There are a lot of chronic patients it would not have to deal with if people did not smoke like COPD, Cancer, And it greatly increases your risk for heart dieses. Sooooo in the end it can become a strain on things like medicare and shit as well as overflow hospitals.  That is undeniable.

We've had the smoking ban in bars since june and I think it's a good thing though I usually smoke when I'm in bars. If I don't feel like smoking at least my clothes don't smell like shit after a night out. And if I do feel like smoking it's not that bad to go out for a cig...except when it's -30 out there.

On a side note, my friend is having a housewarming party and I'll give him a bottle of booze for a gift.

Bunny Booze makes ya happy!  :)

yoda on mars

Quote from: 4th Eye on Oct 19, 2007, 10:41 AM

hahaha, freagin' great! is it vodka or what?

4th Eye

Quote from: yoda on mars on Oct 19, 2007, 10:43 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Oct 19, 2007, 10:41 AM

hahaha, freagin' great! is it vodka or what?

Yeah, vodka.  I quite often make my own bottles for gifts. I have fun making them and people like them. For that one I put a photoshopped pic of my friend on the backside and wrote "Caution, alcohol might make you ugly!"