Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Well for all the crap that's going on in my life right now, I'm actually doing pretty good. I've begun setting goals in an effort to just show up in the noise scene here as a noise artist. I just built my first piece of original equipment and I have a crazy idea for a show that my friend that got me into noise was pretty excited for.

There hasn't been a whole lot going on for me lately though since I'm still recovering from falling out of my chair.

What have you been up to?

Oh, also, Necrocetaceanbeastiality is my noise name.

(for those of you that can't figure it out, it means having sex with dead whales)

I'll put this up again in case you or anyone else is interested in hearing. http://www.myspace.com/astraljosh

tarkil

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 12, 2007, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone which Will Haven album is Fresno from?

* cough * GOOGLE * cough *

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Oct 12, 2007, 11:23 PM
I'm broken. I got drunk and fell outta my chair. I'm kinda back up and around again, but I randomly got a horrible pain in my hip today and had to miss out on driving down to Roloff Farms (the farm the people from Little People Big World own) with my folks and my little sister. I was looking forward to spending time with the little one since I don't see her as often as I should.

I'm pretty bummed. I feel a bit better now but It still hurts like a motherfucker.

Oh, also, pretty big news I haven't shared yet. We got a van a couple of weeks ago. It's a wheelchair accessible van and it's veeeeeery nice. Not one of those 12 foot tall ones with the creaky loud lift. It looks like a regular, 90 something van. It's got a lightweight ramp that just folds out of the side door. It's fuckin' sweet.
Sucks that you fell man.  I kind of have a feeling that you are used to living in pain though.  I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead or anything.  Cool about your van though.  If you really wana make some money you should scrap the noise band idea and start working on a van with the wheel chain ramp in the drivers sear so you can just lift yourself in and out of your ride while still being in your wheel chair and be able to drive it around.

Oldnewtype

Thursday night I had a dream/nightmare that infectious zombie puppies were attacking, I guess they came from space or middle earth, but they were killing everything and at some point during the dream "Too Many Puppies" by Primus was playing.

Now I can play the song on bass, drums, guitar, and know all the words & phrasing. I wish I could clone myself, that would be a good band.

Martin

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 12, 2007, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone which Will Haven album is Fresno from?

WHVN, first song.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Oct 13, 2007, 05:22 AMSucks that you fell man.  I kind of have a feeling that you are used to living in pain though.  I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead or anything.  Cool about your van though.  If you really wana make some money you should scrap the noise band idea and start working on a van with the wheel chain ramp in the drivers sear so you can just lift yourself in and out of your ride while still being in your wheel chair and be able to drive it around.

I'm not doing noise for money...that'd be the worst source of income in the history of the world. It's fun and I enjoy it.

And the van could easily be converted so that I could drive it. The driver's seat comes out and all I would have to do is get hand controls and bam, I'm driving.

Breach Unborn

I am 1 post away from being tied with CentrlIllNoise in posts

Get it?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

ToneDef

I got a wisdom tooth coming through and it infected my gum. I been in agony the past few days.

Variable

did you go see a dentist?  Motrin does wonders for dental pain.

ToneDef

Yeah I saw my dentist yesterday and I been prescribed some antibiotics. I forget what they're called but I'm not allowed to drink whilst I'm on them but I can still take painkillers which is fucking handy. I only gotta take them for 5 days anyway. Hopefully it'll sort it out because this shit really hurts man.

devilinside

Variable

Um, that's a barbiturate tranqualizer.  Not an antibiotic.

devilinside

DUH! He said painkillers......

pissedandpierced

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
I got a wisdom tooth coming through and it infected my gum. I been in agony the past few days.

Fuck that, I had all of mine taken out. It got so bad the gum was coming away from the jaw, infected and everything. It took 3 fucking years to get them removed though. Fucking NHS. I totally feel for you.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Juicy Fruit

I got all four of my wisdom teeth when I was 16, and thankfully there weren't any complications although it was obviously pretty painful. It's difficult to clean them though cos they're so far back, I get worried they'll rot and I'll have to have them taken out.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

deftonekid

hey u also have a fireal quote as sign...

hes pure wisdom

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2007, 10:16 PM
DUH! He said painkillers......
Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 16, 2007, 04:25 PM
Yeah I saw my dentist yesterday and I been prescribed some antibiotics. I forget what they're called ......

ok.....
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 16, 2007, 11:00 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 16, 2007, 12:26 PM

Fuck that, I had all of mine taken out. It got so bad the gum was coming away from the jaw, infected and everything. It took 3 fucking years to get them removed though. Fucking NHS. I totally feel for you.
I got mine removed in boot camp.  which wasn't so bad until I ran out of drugs.  You could technically go to sick call every day to get taken care of.  But if you did you might miss something important and get set back (or so they said) and so I just had to sit there and suck it up.  God that was miserable.  It was only bad on one though.  Where they had to cut pretty deep to get it.  Oh well
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 17, 2007, 03:27 AM
I got all four of my wisdom teeth when I was 16, and thankfully there weren't any complications although it was obviously pretty painful. It's difficult to clean them though cos they're so far back, I get worried they'll rot and I'll have to have them taken out.
that's cool that you actually kept yours though.  I wanted to keep mine but they almost always cut them out in the military.  Even if you have room.  They say its because even if you think they came in properly, they rarely do.  Like I guess its common to have a big gap(well big in a dental aspect anyways)  in between them and the other teeth so they are very prone to cavities 

pissedandpierced

When I had mine taken out I had it done under local anesthetic so I knew what to expect, about a day after my jaw had swollen up and was bruised and I looked like Desperate Dan.

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007