Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicy Fruit

Haha this pic made laugh:

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Crazylegs

dang, crazy brits with their tubes for hair.

TheWatcher

Fireal1222

your so hot juicy fruit

but thatp icture for some reason reminds me of something when i was younger. but i dont know what. its that ladies hair thats doing it.  maybe her hair kind of reminds me of brain from ninja turtles

oh man i wish i could be a little kid again. the smallest things were so much fun. everything felt like a fucking adventure. i miss it.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Law

TheWatcher

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 05, 2007, 07:47 AM
your so hot juicy fruit

but thatp icture for some reason reminds me of something when i was younger. but i dont know what. its that ladies hair thats doing it.  maybe her hair kind of reminds me of brain from ninja turtles

oh man i wish i could be a little kid again. the smallest things were so much fun. everything felt like a fucking adventure. i miss it.

lmao i remeber that shit

Juicy Fruit

Thank you people. I'll tell my friend who you compared her to Fireal, haha.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Jacob

my sister used to have hair like that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

finally some taste.

Crazylegs

Did you just comment your own post?

theis

huh?

i copy/pasted TheWatcher's sig.

Crazylegs

ah, i don't see sigs. carry on, right you are though.

theis

TheWatcher

ToneDef

Krang was the Don.

4th Eye

Here's some pictures (not the best quality though) from The Black Crusade tour yesterday:

Arch Enemy were great, the sounds were good and they played the 'hits' like Nemesis, My Apocalypse, We Will Rise, Ravenous... Too bad they only got about 30 mins playtime...

Dragonforce....well, not really my type of music and I was half of the time drinking beer but they weren't bad at all. Nice show.

Trivium are ok in my book but the live show kicked zillion times more ass than their albums. Some of the sounds were a bit blurry but it didn't really matter...the show was just so intense.

Then there was Machine Head. Been waiting to see them for over half a decade and the wait was worth it. Best show of the year. Phil Demmel's dad died some time ago so Phil had not been touring lately but since this was the last gig of the tour, he came on stage just for this one. Respect. The show itself was fucking awesome. They started with Clenching The Fists Of Dissent and the 'fight, fight'-part really got the audience yelling. Imperium was great and during Aesthetics Of Hate the pit just exploded, fucking insanity. They also played Old, Descend The Shades Of Night, Halo, Take My Scars, Davidian... Before Davidian, Robb told the audience to split up and put up a circle pit in the middle. Some say it looked quite cool from the stands....
Phil:

Adam:

Dave:

Robb:

And finally all of them came to the stage:

tarkil

Awesome.................................................

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: mrs_swa on Nov 14, 2007, 01:58 AM
i found this earlier on a myspace page......thought i would share :)

Hands down the most kick ass Deftones photoshop of the year! Wonder who did it...

Variable

ok so here are some pics because I know you all missed my beautiful face.

me teaching my ANA how to do a NPA (if you dont know what a NPA is, go take a fucking CPR class)

Me getting ready to provide some medical assistance to a village

me pretending im hard

me pretending im not hard

me getting ready to get some grub

mrs_swa

nice pics...my, what a big gun you have... ;)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...