Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

haha, she makes all the guys go nuts.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Well this has been quite an ego boost haha.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Jacob

you only log in here and post pictures once in a while to hear how hot you are, right?

det skulle jag också göra om jag var skitsnygg ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 01, 2008, 08:48 PM
you only log in here and post pictures once in a while to hear how hot you are, right?

det skulle jag också göra om jag var skitsnygg ;)

Lmao... no of course not! I am outraged at the suggestion!

Haha but you are skitsnygg... so you should post more pics... :-P
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

Variable

lol that pic is great

Jerry_Curls

so wats new you guys?

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

13hourstoparadise

Variable

shit, any man that wears flannel obviously has friends

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 31, 2008, 11:14 AM

- My dumbass

Chino and Todd before 'death by plane'.

looks like clouds? Show a better pic already!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Frankz0r

I wanna drink that juice zaz :)

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 04, 2008, 08:30 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 31, 2008, 11:14 AM

- My dumbass

Chino and Todd before 'death by plane'.

looks like clouds? Show a better pic already!

Alright, here you go... God I hate acting like an emo fag and taking pictures in front of a mirror... Still blotchy, but at least color... The shading is perfect, you need to see in real life, fuck camera phones.

Some other work... My tummy looks chubby... Working on it hahaha... Got to eat a lot to get the guns I have... Kidding, kidding...

mrs_swa

i love the script letters on your back..what does it say??

p.s.  Hempz products FTW!!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

13hourstoparadise

Thanks!

Yeah, hemp lotion is the best!!!

The script on my back says Vedere Rosso.... That's Italian (since I'm Italian) for 'see red' or the 'sight of red'. Medaphor to put my anger behind me. I have a violent temper...

devilinside

Variable

I just wish I could come up with something I liked enough to throw on my body.  I would love some sleeves but I just cant for the life of me come up with an idea and still think its cool a week or two later.

devilinside

Then you prolly dont need one if you cant decide. Maybe when you have kids get something pertaining to them? you'd never get tired of that.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Variable on Feb 05, 2008, 09:25 AM
I just wish I could come up with something I liked enough to throw on my body.  I would love some sleeves but I just cant for the life of me come up with an idea and still think its cool a week or two later.

Get a life size version of a woman tattooed on you then you could just get naked and turn around and then people will think there is a woman there.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 05, 2008, 04:31 PM
Then you prolly dont need one if you cant decide. Maybe when you have kids get something pertaining to them? you'd never get tired of that.
yeah I wont get one until I find one I really like.  So if that is never, then so be it.  But I doubt I will do the whole kid thing.  Im just not a big fan of trends.  That is one of the reasons it has been so hard for me to come up with something I like.  If I think it is something that someone else has or a common theme or something it just turns me off.
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Feb 05, 2008, 08:26 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 05, 2008, 09:25 AM

Get a life size version of a woman tattooed on you then you could just get naked and turn around and then people will think there is a woman there.
well I for sure have the ass for that.  But it seems that my cock would get in the way