Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... that's great...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

LOL AWESOME!!!!!!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

TheWatcher

Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 11, 2008, 08:29 PM
this was taken this past Friday, who knows what hour of the morning tho.....

ill tap both

13hourstoparadise

devilinside

Atomic

i found that hilarious
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Crazylegs

i find the overload of emoticons uncomfortable.

devilinside

Soo...I guess I make funny faces when I do pictures.

Jacob

that's a cool picture. I like the colors.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 15, 2008, 03:01 PM

just a question.  But it appears that your camera is digital and has no view finder.  If that's true, why is your face so close to the LCD screen I would imagine that you have?

neurotic

ever heard of digital SLR cameras?
...never trust the obvious...

Variable

White Pwny

That is a nice camera.  I had not seen that style before.  My digi has no viewfinder and whatnot.  Only the LCD monitor.    Are the pics nicer than the pics you were taking before with your other cam?  if so.. how?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Mar 15, 2008, 03:08 PM

just a question.  But it appears that your camera is digital and has no view finder.  If that's true, why is your face so close to the LCD screen I would imagine that you have?

Yeah,it's a dslr like Neurotic said, more complex that your standard point and shoot. It does not have a lcd viewfinder. It has an lcd screen,but it shows you your camera information and settings,and when you get close to the eyecup,the sensor detects you and shuts the lcd screen off so you can see without a bright light in your eye.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=14256

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 15, 2008, 03:22 PM
That is a nice camera.  I had not seen that style before.  My digi has no viewfinder and whatnot.  Only the LCD monitor.    Are the pics nicer than the pics you were taking before with your other cam?  if so.. how?

The pics are way more detailed (10.1mp vs 6mp) and it shoots 3 pics per second...which is faster than my old one. Only bad part is having to buy special lenses for it. The one I need is $600,and the flash is $400.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 15, 2008, 04:13 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 15, 2008, 03:08 PM

Yeah,it's a dslr like Neurotic said, more complex that your standard point and shoot. It does not have a lcd viewfinder. It has an lcd screen,but it shows you your camera information and settings,and when you get close to the eyecup,the sensor detects you and shuts the lcd screen off so you can see without a bright light in your eye.
That's all too complicated for me.  The only thing I understood out of all that was "point and shoot."

devilinside

dslr>point and shoot

White Pwny

Yeah, mine shoots burst too.   I like that.   I love the pics mine takes.   I was unaware your last one was a 6mp.    I looked at the 10 vs my 8.1 and t here just wasn't THAT much of a difference.  And I love the 10x zoom I have.      Glad ya like yer cam.. On the downside, sucks that you have to get all that other expensive stuff.    It kind of makes me laugh that it's all so expensive.  I can look back from years ago.. and some of the best shots were taken with camera's that aren't so advanced.  Besides setting.... and getting a clear shot... the rest you can do with a good photo program.     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 15, 2008, 04:21 PM
dslr>point and shoot
I was speaking more in terms of guns

defskull

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 15, 2008, 04:21 PM
dslr>point and shoot

What camera is that and how much did it cost you?  I've always been interested in a dslr camera, but they are so expensive.